** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #3001
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
maria need a twitter
I agree, so I created this http://twitition.com/6oq8y
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #3002
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria to Novak

Quote:
@Novak: Good for you! See you in New York then for this on-court lesson?
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #3003
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait!
I love Sasha but Maria and Novak is still my dream couple.
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:43 PM   #3004
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I can't wait!
I love Sasha but Maria and Novak is still my dream couple.
THIS.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #3005
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

infidelity begin when fiancé left the country

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #3006
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Nole's reply:
Quote:
Yo guys! Got an answer from Maria down there in comments. This is what she said: "I would offer to give @Novak a lesson...on court! What do you guys think?"
Quote:
Ok guys, i see you all find this a good idea - so let's do it @Maria: Well, I can’t think of an excuse to say no, so, I’m in!
Quote:
@Maria Ok, it's a deal. See you on #US Open! Ah yeah, congrats for your win today!
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov

Last edited by Cherry. : Aug 19th, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #3007
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

from yesterday interview
Quote:
Q. Did Sasha get an invitation to Kris Humphries' wedding this weekend?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: We did get an invitation.

Q. Will he go without his plus one?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: He's flying to Turkey today, so unfortunately both of us can't attend.

Q. So another long absence for you guys?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Oh, it's life. We're young and we have got many more years to spend with each other. Obviously while we're young and have the energy, and in our crazy young years, we might as well take care of our careers and do what's best for that.
You know, I love to see him doing what he loves to do. I don't want him to be short of that. Unfortunately with the situation, you know, he wouldn't be playing much, so it's great that he has a chance to play somewhere.

Q. This is the first sort of more high-profile relationship you've been in. Obviously you're engaged now to another athlete. Caroline Wozniacki was here with Rory McIlroy earlier in the week. Is that something you had to get used to, having a new dimension of attention towards you?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think it's just interest and something to write about for people other than forehand and backhand. I'm sure it's just a little more information.
Just another question for me, and I'm sure for everyone else.

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #3008
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Nole's fans on fb increased by 100,000 :O since their walltowall thingy.
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #3009
country flag cyannnnn

Quote:
HEAD Tennis
Did you all follow the postings between Novak Djokovic and Maria Sharapova yesterday? Novak imitates Maria in her spot for the new HEAD Instinct racquet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTmOMT2he4). Really funny! Now, Maria is offering Novak to teach him on court how to even better imitate her! So, let's stay tuned to see what's coming up next...
all this is commercial

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #3010
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all this is commercial
Wow! I am so disillusioned. I thought it was some sort of breakthrough in how to play tennis.

I guess Maria must enjoy that 25 million dollars a year she receives for making commercials. What a self-centered bitch. Does she still play tennis, nowadays?
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:10 AM   #3011
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Eww, so glad she will be nowhere near that Kardashian wedding. Cannot stand those fame whores.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:17 AM   #3012
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
infidelity begin when fiancé left the country
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #3013
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Wow! I am so disillusioned. I thought it was some sort of breakthrough in how to play tennis.

I guess Maria must enjoy that 25 million dollars a year she receives for making commercials. What a self-centered bitch. Does she still play tennis, nowadays?
Shut up.

Is it so wrong to believe hope that it would have been more than just some stupid ass marketing gimmick. You know, seeing as Nole and Masha actually do get along rather well.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:19 PM   #3014
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Shut up.

Is it so wrong to believe hope that it would have been more than just some stupid ass marketing gimmick. You know, seeing as Nole and Masha actually do get along rather well.
Oh, get over your holier than thou self. Maria being herself is part of what makes her marketable at such an unbelievable level. My apologies to both you and cyannnnnnnnnnn for my failure to be sufficiently puritanical.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:04 PM   #3015
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

I love my bitch self-centered.
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread