** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #286
country flag Tamus

Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Why does everyone hate that Maria plays HK? Is it because you think it's not a proper leadup to the Australian Open? Look at the results; AO is her best slam.
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #287
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #288
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
Why does everyone hate that Maria plays HK? Is it because you think it's not a proper leadup to the Australian Open? Look at the results; AO is her best slam.
That was pre-shoulder injury Confidentpova.

Granted, she has played only 1 time since then, but I think a good, competitive tune-up event would be good for her.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:55 PM   #289
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Mybe she prefers to play HK to have the chance to play against top players..but still she beat Venus and tha woz last year and lost to Kirilenko then

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #290

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
Mybe she prefers to play HK to have the chance to play against top players..but still she beat Venus and tha woz last year and lost to Kirilenko then
Playing Woz & Venus in an exhibition and playing them in an competitive environment is a completely different thing, though. Masha is probably the only one who's all business during such a match.
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #291
country flag Tamus

Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
That was pre-shoulder injury Confidentpova.

Granted, she has played only 1 time since then, but I think a good, competitive tune-up event would be good for her.
Well, she's not going to play the week before a slam (nor should she) so that rules out Sydney. So the only tour tournaments she could play are $220, 000 events and that would hardly help her from a competitive or confidence standpoint.
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
Well, she's not going to play the week before a slam (nor should she) so that rules out Sydney. So the only tour tournaments she could play are $220, 000 events and that would hardly help her from a competitive or confidence standpoint.
Both Henin & Kim played Brisbane this year and Stosur is already confirmed to play there next year.

Auckland had Pennetta, Na Li & Wickmayer. They might be smaller tournaments, but they usually have strong entry lists and cannot be compared to events like Memphis or Strasbourg for example.

Last edited by Marilyn Monheaux : Sep 16th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #293
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

She should play Brisbane!!!!!
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #294
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane had Ivanovic,Kim,Henin,Wickmayer last year so its quite a good field there!
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #295
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Why to change something that works? She won in Australia 2008! Her confidence is her only problem, and Sasha! Im sorry but Sasha is part of it!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:01 PM   #296
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

No the only reason is Yuri who is not on the stands.I had confidence on Maria's matches when Yuri was there.!
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #297
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

You bitch took words out of my mouth, thats so true! When Yuri doesn't kick Maria's ass she wont win any Slam!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:05 PM   #298
country flag Tamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Both Henin & Kim played Brisbane this year and Stosur is already confirmed to play their next year.

Auckland had Pennetta, Na Li & Wickmayer. They might be smaller tournaments, but they usually have strong entry lists and cannot be compared to events like Memphis or Strasbourg for example.
I never compared Brisbane nor Auckland to Memphis or Strasbourg.
I just think too much is made of her schedule and/or form going into grand slams. We've seen her have great leadups to slams and then totally bomb out and we've also seen her have good slam results with poor form going in. I just think Maria's a creature of habit and if she feels comfortable playing in HK as he Aussie warmup then that's what she should do (plus it pays her the most $$$ )
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #299
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
You bitch took words out of my mouth, thats so true! When Yuri doesn't kick Maria's ass she wont win any Slam!
Quote:
Originally Posted by milotimasha View Post
No the only reason is Yuri who is not on the stands.I had confidence on Maria's matches when Yuri was there.!
Gosh what BS.
Sasha has nothing to do with it.
Yuri not being in the stands has nothing to do with her having confidence problems.
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:09 PM   #300
country flag Tamus

Maria should definitely dump Sasha and bring Yuri back. Sasha is and Yuri is