** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:44 PM   #2911
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

fingers crossed, she really plays it

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 03:44 AM   #2912
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova eager to face Serena Williams this summer.

Former Number one, Maria Sharapova will kick start her hard-court summer session next week in Stanford along with Serena Williams. She says that she would like a shot at the 13-time Grand Slam champion this summer. Three time Grand Slam champion Sharapova surprised Serena the first time they met, in the 2004 Wimbledon final, but then Williams has showed Russian the exit in the last five times they have faced each other. Sharapova and Serena are scheduled to play four of the same events, including Cincinnati, Stanford, Toronto and the U.S. Open.

Sharapova said in a press conference, "I love playing against her. We've had very, very tough matches against each other. I don't have a great record against her, and I would love to change that. There is no doubt I would love to play her this summer at some point."

http://www.tennisearth.com/news/tenn...mer-838872.htm
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:02 AM   #2913
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't think she's playing there. Guess we have to wait and see

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:15 PM   #2914
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The important thing is to play well at US Open.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:46 PM   #2915
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mariasharapova.com/news/m...us-weekly.aspx

Maria in US Weekly
Posted on July 21, 2011

Maria is in the August 1st edition of US Weekly in a feature titled "Stars Scarlet Fever!". Maria is pictured wearing the red Alexander McQueen dress that she wore at the Pre-Wimbledon Party last month. Other stars featured are Brooklyn Decker, Diane Kruger, Nicole Kidman, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jennifer Lopez.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM   #2916
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria in LiveSpa Magazine:

Quote:
Maria is featured in the latest edition of LiveSpa magazine and she talks about what inspires her, how she unwinds and, ultimately, live the spa lifestyle. Here is the interview:

LiveSpa: After winning yout first major tennis title, the 2004 Wimbledon, what was you greatest splurge?
MS: I splurged at Harros in London the next day with a Marc Jacobs jacket.

LS: As a competitive athlete, you breathe and live the concept of winning and losing. How do you recover from a defeat?
MS: Defeats are always tough, but it's the perspective you have after a loss (that matters). Sometimes you learn more from a loss than a win.

LS: As a United Nations Development Programme Ambassador of Goodwill, you have made it your personal mission to provide gifted students in Chernobyl-affected areas in Belarus the opportunity to invest their future through education. What inspired you to give back?
MS: Is is such an incredible feeling to put a smile on someone's face. I have had a really long journey with Chernobyl's background and I have always been passionate about helping those regions.

LS: If you can have an afternoon latte with a sports icon, who would it be?
MS: Bille Jean King...she did so much for our sport.

LS: Given you Russian roots, what healthy meal reminds you of home?
MS: The soups! Especially borscht. Not everyone's favorite as it's main ingredient is red beets - but it is yummy!

LS: If a genie can only grant you one travel with, where would you want to escape to?
MS: Maldives, because you get the ocean and jungle experience all a few hours from each other.

LS: You are know on and off-court for you fashion sense as much as you are known for your killer backhand. What's the one thing in your closet that you can't live without?
MS: I always wear my watch. I don't like to travel with too much jewelry as it's always a big weight issue, so having a staple like my watch that goes with every outfirt makes my life a lot easier on the road.

LS: Despite being constantly on the go, you consciously embrace a fit and healthy lifestyle. How do you live the spa lifestyle?
MS: I love to treat myself to spa getaways. Even if it's to me local deep tissue Thai (massage) place, there's nothing live saving time for yourself. And it's so important to slow down and make time for something that's beneficial for the mind and body.

LiveSpa is ISPA's consumer magazine, and explores a variety of fascinating and useful spa topics and answer spa-goer questions. With insights coming straight from the experts - spa professionals - LiveSpa provides consumers with the practical information they need to better embrace this important aspect of their overall wellness routine. Dedicated to both the new and active spa-goer, LiveSpa is your chance to affordably reach spa-goers throughout the world and in your community. Also, LiveSpa will once again be distributed at the 2011 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York this fall!
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 06:33 PM   #2917
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

^Good read.
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:11 PM   #2918
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

http://tennisviewmag.com/pre-order-next-issue/

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #2919
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sharapova: 'I don't need the red carpet'

Even though her father Yuri put a racket in her hands at the age of four and she cannot remember not playing tennis, Maria Sharapova said she has never resented the career that was chosen for her or considered opting out of it once she became an adult

"There is no reason to and although you have difficult moments, itís a pretty good gig and we are fortunate to do what we do," Sharapova said at Stanfordís Bank of the West Classic, where she is the second seed. "You have your moments of frustrations growing up when your friends can catch the 10 p.m. movie and you have to catch the 6-7 p.m. movie even though you want to go with them, but you canít because you have to wake up and practice. But itís worth it when you lift the trophies and receive the texts and emails and well wishes."

Sharapova, who could face rival Serena Williams in the quarterfinals, says that she cherishes the simple life she leads at home and rarely feels overwhelmed.

"Even though Iím constantly thinking of wanting to win and improving, when Iím at home Iím really happy and settled into my life,Ē she said. ďI donít feel like I need to go to a red carpet event for people to see me and notice me and I donít feel my career is in the hands of someone who can put me on the cover of a magazine. I think those are really big worries that [other] people have and itís tough to live like that. Iím fortunate my career is driven from something I created with my own hands, whether I win or lose. Thatís what keeps my sane."
http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...3429&zoneid=25
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #2920
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

That's the attitude.

She does keep her privacy and public exposure to a minimum during her free time and show up at the right times. Pragmatic, down to earth, polished, that's why she's successful.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #2921
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
That's the attitude.

She does keep her privacy and public exposure to a minimum during her free time and show up at the right times. Pragmatic, down to earth, polished, that's why she's successful.
...and that's why we like her.
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #2922
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

From FB:

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
I have had a lot of down time at the Bank of The West Classic in Stanford so I have been looking through some of my photos from my mini vacation after Wimbledon. I thought you guys would enjoy this one of me and my friend being silly on a lake just outside of Paso Robles.

Added 3 minutes ago ∑ Like ∑

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #2923
Break My Rapture
Heaux

That picture is too awesome. Sigh Maria's life is so nice.
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #2924
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

did not know Masha is so adventurous anyway, great pic
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #2925
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I adore her I really don't get how anyone could not like this girl.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread