** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #256
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Except another loss to Caro.
this.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #257
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Except another loss to Caro.
Imagine Maria tied 2-2 in their H2H

I except revenge from Maria in Tokyo
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 03:44 AM   #258
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovana. View Post
after seeing her lose to Woz I can stand pretty much anything now
This.

I hope she gets thrashed by Wozniacki again, perhaps she will wake up. Getting thrashed by Serena has become a usual thing now, it's not helping.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:08 AM   #259
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

From USO website- our girl gets a mention

Quote:
Best and worst of the US Open
By Ravi Ubha
Monday, September 13, 2010
The 2010 US Open is now over, and it was quite the tournament.

Rafael Nadal finally conquered New York, becoming the seventh man to complete his Grand Slam collection in the process, while Kim Clijsters defended her 2009 crown with a convincing victory over a shell-shocked Vera Zvonareva. Between the heat, wind and rain, mother nature weighed in, as well.

USOpen.org presents the best and worst of the fortnight.

Best men's match: There were a few contenders. Fernando Verdasco battled past fellow Spaniard David Ferrer in a bruising fourth-round contest; Stanislas Wawrinka ousted American Sam Querrey in another fourth-round thriller; and Ukrainian Sergiy Stakhovsky toppled 18-year-old Ryan Harrison, saving three match points in the second round.

Novak Djokovic's five-set win over Roger Federer in the semifinals just edges it.

Djokovic audaciously saved two match points in the 68-minute fifth set against Federer. One came in the form of a drive volley, and the other was a cross-court forehand that caught the line. Djokovic then saved a break point in the final game.

"It's one of those matches that you will remember for the rest of your life," Djokovic said.

Best women's match: Clijsters' semifinal vs. Venus Williams was highly intense. Williams imploded in a second-set tiebreak, and Clijsters seized the momentum in the third with an outstanding lob. Will Williams ever end her drought at non-grass majors?

But Samantha Stosur and Elena Dementieva outdid the pair.

Stosur rallied from a 3-0, third-set deficit and saved four match points to prevail in two hours, 38 minutes. Ending at 1:35 a.m. at Arthur Ashe Stadium, it was the latest finish for a women's match in US Open history.

"The atmosphere out there was just awesome," Stosur said.

Best shots: Hmm. Who could have pulled off this one?

Yes, it was Federer again.

Following his between-the-legs winner against Djokovic in last year's semifinals, Federer duplicated the feat in the first round against Argentinean Brian Dabul.

"Maybe in terms of difficulty this one was harder because I had the feeling I had to run a longer distance," Federer said. "I had to really give the last push at the end. I turned around and couldn't believe the shot landed in the corner."

Wawrinka's swiveled forehand confronting Querrey, Harrison's windmill forehand against Stakhovsky, and Francesca Schiavone's between-the-legs effort against Alona Bondarenko weren't bad, either.

Best breakthrough: Wawrinka. Long considered an underachiever, Wawrinka knocked out Andy Murray in four sets and Querrey in five to advance to a maiden Grand Slam quarterfinal.

He competed well, despite fatigue and two taped legs, taking Mikhail Youzhny to five sets.

Best home breakthroughs: Harrison and Beatrice Capra.

When Harrison upended No. 15 seed Ivan Ljubicic in the first round, he became the first American male teen to beat a top-20 player at a major in nine years. He gave Stakhovsky, in good form, all he could handle. Harrison's reward was earning a spot on the U.S. Davis Cup team, which will face Colombia in September's playoffs.

Capra, also 18, progressed to the third round after overcoming hard-hitting Frenchwoman Aravane Rezai, the 18th seed.

"This is definitely the best moment of my life," said Capra, who entered the Open ranked 371st.

Biggest temper tantrum: Andy Roddick. Roddick lost his cool in a second-round reverse to inconsistent Serbian Janko Tipsarevic.

Roddick became ticked when a lineswoman misidentified which foot was the culprit on a foot fault and wouldn't let it go.

"I just expect my umpires to know the left foot from the right foot," Roddick said. "In hindsight did I let it go too far? Yeah, probably."

Most disappointing performer, men: Murray. More than a few tennis analysts picked Murray to win in New York. For the second straight year, he failed to reach the quarterfinals at his favorite tournament.

Most disappointing performer, women: Sharapova. She was having a good summer, so in the absence of Serena Williams, the Russian must have liked her chances. Sharapova made a slew of unforced errors, and her serve let her down in a straight-sets loss to top-seed Caroline Wozniacki in the fourth round.
Atta girl Maria

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #260
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Such a rockstar!

She also gets a mention in Jon Wertheim's 50 thoughts

Quote:
• Color me officially worried about Maria Sharapova. A shoulder injury can be devastating, especially on the serve, but her whole game comes unraveled too easily. Since winning the 2008 Australian Open, she hasn't even been beyond the quarters of a Major.

and a C+ from Steve Tignor

Quote:
Maria Sharapova

She’s only 23, but after this tournament, the question can be asked: Will she ever win another major? On this evidence, I’d say no. Too many things can go wrong with her game now, from the service toss to the most routine forehand. She’s always played on the risky edge, but no one gets more accurate as they get older. C+
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 09:56 AM   #261
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

AJDE a C+, that's the best grade I ever got in math
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 10:05 AM   #262
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AJDE a C+, that's the best grade I ever got in math
Don't let Ania hear this or you're gonna be in for some intense extra tutoring
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #263
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Quote:
Don't let Ania hear this or you're gonna be in for some intense extra tutoring
Ania knows I'm a math failure already
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #264
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future

Wertheim talks the biggest load of borrocks in tennis. (Pardon my accent.)

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:01 PM   #265
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ania knows I'm a math failure already
she and Ksenia should fix your problem
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 09:11 PM   #266
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

So Wozniacki was one the #1 seed who had just won two tournaments before the Us Open but since Maria lost to her suddenly she's never going to win a Slam again? It's not like she lost to a bunch of losers in her last three slams.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 08:55 AM   #267
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Via FB:

Quote:
Maria Sharapova Back on the practice court getting ready for my trip to Asia. Did you guys watch Rafa? I was really happy to see him win the US Open, he is such a great champion. It is amazing what he can do on a tennis court. I went to the David Gray concert the other night, trust me, go see him play live!! He was so good.

about a minute ago · Comment · Like · Share
______

Nice to hear. Also that post went from 1 comment, 15 likes to 45 comments and 243 likes in a minute.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 08:57 AM   #268
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Is it her?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #269
country flag gc-spurs

My favourite comments:

Ramdane Benouamer all persons you like it,but you can smile,because u are a seriuse in this photo ouuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh.just many smilllllllllllllllllllllllllle

Jamal Basit ‎....... ɐʌodɐɹɐɥs ɐıɹɐɯ ǝɯosǝʍɐ ǝɹ,noʎ.....

Johan Alarcon La Rosa hi. maria ...are you on line]?

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #270
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread