** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #2431
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Oprah great article, it just always hurts my eyes to see that she's a fan of the shittiest, most overrated band ever to exist.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2011, 01:07 PM   #2432
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Best place to be a tourist-Hong Kong
True!! Its one of the best places to be in vacations,the city has everything I miss it so much.
It's a must visit place,really enjoyable,till the time you have to make the McDonalds staff understand what you want to order,cause they are weak in English.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #2433
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superficial. View Post
http://www.melikethis.com/1331/

does everyone see what I see? O_O
Ya I saw that on some other likes too.
Seems like winning Rome,has made Maria famous again-everywhere.

Old May 17th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #2434
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

^I thought Maria is always on spotlight!
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #2435
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovana. View Post
Oprah great article, it just always hurts my eyes to see that she's a fan of the shittiest, most overrated band ever to exist.
Seriously she talked about U2 before... so disappointing. That band sucks.
There is a lot better inspirational pump up music out there.
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #2436
country flag Shivank17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
^I thought Maria is always on spotlight!
Not with the tennis news right? I mean everyone before Rome,was spotlighting Caro and Kim ,now Maria is in every tennis article with one title. Wonder what will happen if she wins RG.

Old May 17th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #2437
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

^Career slam Maria! Russia will change the name of the country to Maria.
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #2438
country flag trimtrab

trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice

Quote:
they're not overrated i'm not a fan of U2 but they're a great band. love them or hate them - they're great. one of the best live in concert, too.
i think the problem is that they've been releasing shit albums since like the year 2000. i for one only truly like the single song of theirs since 2000 - it's "Electrical storm (William Orbit mix)", this song is fantastic and the video directed by Anton Corbijn, too.

also, the problem is that Bono is who he is my favourite music joke is about U2 concert:
Quote:
in Glasgow, Scotland, [Bono] asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, “Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies.”

From the front of the crowd a voice with a broad Scottish accent pierced the quiet …

“Well, fuckin stop doin it then, ya evil bastard!”

btw, this song "Where the streets have no name" is amazing (i prefer the Pet Shop Boys version though) - it's from the album "Joshua Tree" (1987), the best U2 album, in my opinion. U2's "Achtung baby" (1991) is one of the best pop albums ever.

so i would say Maria has good taste - she always picked the best U2 songs, not their shit songs from 2000s

Last edited by trimtrab : May 17th, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
trimtrab is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #2439
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimtrab View Post
they're not overrated i'm not a fan of U2 but they're a great band. love them or hate them - they're great. one of the best live in concert, too.
i think the problem is that they've been releasing shit albums since like the year 2000. i for one only truly like the single song of theirs since 2000 - it's "Electrical storm (William Orbit mix)", this song is fantastic and the video directed by Anton Corbijn, too.
no. that's just dumb. You either like a certain artist or not, I could say the same thing about lets say Rebecca Black... love her or hate her - she's great. And she sings a song about a fucking Friday see how retarded that is?

yes, joking about death in Africa is hilare.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #2440
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

^^Give the girl a break. She just wanna do good.
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #2441
country flag trimtrab

trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice trimtrab is just really nice

Quote:
no. that's just dumb. You either like a certain artist or not, I could say the same thing about lets say Rebecca Black... love her or hate her - she's great. And she sings a song about a fucking Friday see how retarded that is?
no i don't. this is U2, not some freaking Rebecca Black. there's a difference between liking smt/smb and making an assessment. one can hate a certain tennis player (JH, a WS, Roger, Rafa, you get the idea) but this hating doesn't make him/her any less greater. same goes to U2. they're great and it doesnt matter you love them or hate them.
trimtrab is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #2442
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Usually Maria's taste of music kills me, but I actually like U2...
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #2443
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

lol at you shitting at U2 It's a great band why insulting it? Everyone has different tastes
you should support a good player and not a stinking cheat with an attitude problem
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #2444
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

They actually mentioned Maria on an ESPN show yesterday. I was so shocked!
Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #2445
country flag 18majors

Maria on Facebook:

Madrid, Rome and now Paris!! Another amazing city. I have had a very relaxing day and half with a light hit this afternoon. My team has been working with the LTA who stage the AEGON Classic in Birmingham where I won back to back titles in 2004 and 2005 (that seems like another lifetime ago) on a really cool contest to meet me in person in Birmingham, another city which I love! Click here to win: http://bit.ly/l0t6fL
Closed Thread