** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #2401
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Excuses lonerpova.
Jks, totally makes sense to me. I personally don't see how Woz does it.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #2402
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how she thinks/knows she can be even better than she was before her injury (getting my hopes up ) Love her so much
Old May 16th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #2403
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Excuses lonerpova.
Jks, totally makes sense to me. I personally don't see how Woz does it.
Especially given the way Masha is so in your face and intense when she competes. I dont think she could do it if she was friends with players on the tour. I think it makes complete sense. Its like real like you have your work colleagues but then you have your private life and real friends.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #2404
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I love how she thinks/knows she can be even better than she was before her injury (getting my hopes up ) Love her so much
The only thing Maria needs now is a more powerful first serves to get more free points.

Otherwise, she is already better than before her shoulder surgery.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #2405
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
The only thing Maria needs now is a more powerful first serves to get more free points.

Otherwise, she is already better than before her shoulder surgery.
well, she is returning better than I ever saw her do it actually Nowadays you almost feel surprised if her opponent gets away without at least deuce in her service game. She's murdering those those serves left and right, giving Azarenka a good run for her money. And yeah, her serve still needs a lot of work, sicne she was serving better this time arround last year...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #2406
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Masha always so smart and sophisticated
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #2407
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Q: Well done Maria. When was the last time you felt that good on the tennis court?

Sharapova: When I felt that good -- I cannot remember what day or time it was …. it is tough to compare -- every time it is different and it has been a while since I won the title and I have gotten really close and I have got good results but winning this title in Rome means a lot to me. I surely was not the favourite and going into an event like this on clay and I to play with players who have had great results on clay means a lot to me.

Q: Do you think your story in Rome has changed in the quarter-final match with Azarenka?

Sharapova: Well, it is difficult to say. I started to play really good from the beginning of this tournament. I have played really good tennis from the beginning and I felt that that was good and then the momentum changed in the match for the quarter-finals with her and I started to pick up the pace. It was important the way that match ended.

Q: You have won 3 Slams that have won only two tournaments on clay. The green clay in Amelia Island and last year in Strasbourg and so, Rome means something also in terms of progress in this surface and do you have more trust in yourself and confidence at the Roland Garros. How much?

Sharapova: Yes -- absolutely. Is a big event for us on clay. As I said -- I have beaten players that have had great results on clay and Sam has been in the French Open final a couple of times. She is someone that knows this surface really well and it was going to be -- I expected a really tough match today and I was really ready to fight from the start and I stepped in and tried to take time away and that I think is why she has such good results here. The clay gives her time to do so many things and create pace and plays great tennis. I tried to take that away from her and overall, I am definitely happy with the title here and I feel like I said this before and I will say it again because I feel better and better that way I am playing and although I might not be the best mover on clay or the best slider or strongest player with the strongest legs -- there is a lot more to these things in tennis and that is the reason why I won.

Q: You said yesterday that you do not want to talk about the resurrection. Excuse me for being rude but do not you see your right back and you are also a favourite for Roland Garros

Sharapova: I feel as if I am playing better tennis and my tournaments and I am playing more matches and I feel as if I am really stepping up on it and this matters. I feel like my thing is getting better but like I said, I do not like to look back on what I was three or four years ago that way ….. I think playing tennis in general has changed and you have an opponent and yes, I just go about as a new journey and you know, I treat every match with a lot of respect us no matter whom my opponent is and what my work is against that person. I treat it as a new match and a new opportunity and I really fight to win that match and sometimes I do not. I try to learn from that and look over.

Q: Can I ask a little about Thomas Hodstedt and what you saw in him as a coach. He has done a fantastic job with the Chinese like Li Na. What did you see in him that he could bring to your game and what did you do in your time together.

Sharapova: Actually I saw him a little bit because he worked with Tommy for a few years -- for many years and I say him training a lot at the Academy in Florida and so I knew him a little bit more and maybe other people or other coach this and I really liked his work and I think that is the number 1 thing. They have got a lot of energy and there are a lot all new thing in tennis and also his professionalism of course. This was really great and he really helped me on the practice courts. Yes, I also liked the fact that he coached against me in matches.

Q: Maria, in the interview yesterday you wanted to play down the chances that you have in the Roland Garros as a real contender. Let us be honest -- you have just beaten the world number 1 and last year's finalist in the last two matches so that must count for something.

Sharapova: I am not really playing down my chances. I am just saying that it is not really my job to critique or to predict. I think this is the journalist's job and my job is to go out there and play tennis and try to win the tournament . You never know from the first match if it is going to be a tough Slam …. if it is the French Open or Wimbledon -- it is going to be tough.

Q: Can we know how you will celebrate it out with your fiancée?

Sharapova: Well I am not sure when, so I will probably take a day off and we have a pretty big thing coming up and there is not much time to celebrate. A day off on tour is a good day and so probably I’ll go shopping or something.

Q: Maria -- in terms of where tennis is at the moment leaving yourself out of it, do you think this is the most open Roland Garros tournaments and surely there will be dozens of players who could win…..

Sharapova: I have heard this question many times in the past year or so. It is tough to say. I think women's tennis is deeper than before and again I guess that you get your first or second round and maybe before, you used it as if it was a warm up—a little bit easier and you get criticised ………… the tournament so that makes it tough and as far as a contender for the Slam, I do not know. It is not really my job.

Q: You have had some amusing things to say about your own performances on clay in the past and how you looked on the court and felt on the court. Do you feel as good on it now as you have ever done?

Sharapova: Yes -- I think I’m moving better and I feel better and better with every year. I am stronger and is one of the most important thing that has helped me is that I recover a lot better. I feel stronger.

Q: Being perverts it -- as you know, I saw in a video in Youtube some sort of movies about to dressed like in the 1950s with long hair and long dresses and things like that. Do you remember that?

Sharapova: I have done many things in my life.

Q: Did you like yourself in that dress and dressed up in that way like in the with long hair like Audrey Hepburn.

Sharapova: You can’t use the word pervert and Audrey Hepburn in the same category. But I would say yes -- I love to try different things and I love clothes and I love fashion and dialogue because I feel like I get to go into someone else's shoes and step away from the normal reality and get your hair and make-up done and you just feel different and you play the role -- and then come home and look in the mirror and everything is great and you just wash it off and go back to reality and this …. and it is like watching TV and for those 6 hours that you are doing different things and in front of a camera and expressing yourself in a different way then it is fine. You go into a different world from the ordinary …………
You can tell it's been translated because of some of the words but it's not that bad.

The ones from the rest of the week are here:

http://it.internazionalibnlditalia.c...anscripts.aspx
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #2408
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Q: Maria -- tomorrow you play Samantha. You lead 7, 0 ……..
Sharapova: Yes, I have just and is at the same question. Where were you then? At the supermarket or something?

Q: When you dive on clay -- some people were hoping that you are going to change your shirt but did not
Sharapova: What?

Q: That you are going to change your shirt
Sharapova: What, on the court?

Q: Yes (laughter)
Sharapova: Was that your idea or other peoples? It is your idea or someone else's?

Q: Yes.
Sharapova: Okay -- you are a pervert. (Laughter)

Old May 16th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #2409
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #2410
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

. What , It would be sexy .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #2411
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

TennisReporters Matt Cronin
Sharapova fans: neither her mom or dad will go to Paris but Vujacic, Hogstedt, physical therapist Juan Reque, hitting partner Mamiit will
41 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #2412
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

lol at that reporter
you should support a good player and not a stinking cheat with an attitude problem
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #2413
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #2414
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will probably take a day off and we have a pretty big thing coming up and there is not much time to celebrate
Big thing?
And the pervert reporter, loll
I wish Yuri would attend RG tho.
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #2415
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
TennisReporters Matt Cronin
Sharapova fans: neither her mom or dad will go to Paris but Vujacic, Hogstedt, physical therapist Juan Reque, hitting partner Mamiit will
41 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
lol four guys and one girl. they make a good team together (madrid, rome)

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread