** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #2356
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Masha was duped!!!
ROFL. What kind of hotel is Masha staying in? Hasn't she been to Rome before? Just stay where all the rich people stay, Mash.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #2357
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Masha was duped!!!
How much of the advertizing budget of this hotel will it take to undo the damage done by the honest observations of Maria?
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2011, 03:43 AM   #2358
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

anybody know what she said after her loss, i cant find this interview
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #2359
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Poor homeless Masha
Old May 6th, 2011, 05:23 AM   #2360
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

lol i had the same problem when i went to Rome few years ago with school

we are like where is our hotel

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #2361
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Sharapova looking forward to clay

Russian pin-up Maria Sharapova says she is feeling more confident on clay this year because her body has matured.

The gangly 24-year-old has never looked fully comfortable on the red stuff and at times has looked rather ungainly when playing on clay.

But the former world No 1 and Wimbledon champion, who is seeded seventh here at the Italian Masters, says things are looking up.

"Part of it is experience and part of it is coming to Europe earlier, now I have a few weeks to prepare whereas before I was arriving just a few days before my matches," she said.

"Before I never felt physically strong enough to play six matches in seven days but my body has definitely matured and it's easier for me to move on clay now than it was three or four years ago."

Sharapova is probably the top drawcard in the women's competition here, especially with the likes of the Williams sisters and Kim Clijsters all absent.

But the Russian feels that regardless, women's tennis is much more open than it once was.

"As far as (ranking) points go it's more open and it's as deep as it's ever been," she said.

"A few years ago when I came into tournaments I felt the first couple of matches were a warm-up but now the first match is very tough.

"You have to be ready to face someone who's had great results, it's deep, it's difficult and you just have to take every match as it comes."

And Sharapova says it would be far too simple to consider her the favourite here given the absentees.

"It's easy to say that but I've been part of draws where everyone has been in the draw and I won, and others where I felt I had an easy draw but I haven't won, so it's not something I think about."

http://supersport.com
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:10 PM   #2362
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

i hope she is right and go deep this week!
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:44 PM   #2363
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

One sports star who has embraced social media more than most is tennis glamour girl Maria Sharapova, the world's highest-paid female athlete for the past several years and now the most followed of her gender on Facebook with more than four million "likes."

Sharapova's Facebook following has doubled in the past two years to more than that of her peers Venus and Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki combined, despite her lengthy playing absences due to injury problems.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/tennis...federer.nadal/
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #2364
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

As I look through her FB page for the past 5 months it does grow incredibly fast. I don't know why. She's not doing as many appearances as she did in the past nor are the results are as strong as in the past. She's not getting too much exposure these days compared to several years ago. Or perhaps people are more exposed to FB?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #2365
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

She's spending more time on Internet, probably she finally realised how easy it is to use Internet to communicate.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2011, 07:20 AM   #2366

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NEW YORK, NY (May 11, 2011)

Tiffany & Co. today announced that three-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova will wear Tiffany diamond earrings at the 2011 French Open, May 17 through June 5, at Roland Garros Stadium in Paris.

The drop earrings that Ms. Sharapova has selected feature rose-cut diamonds, an early faceting style that resembles the petals of a rose. The diamonds are set in platinum and reflect both the beauty and quality of Tiffany design.

“These earrings sparkle with every movement,” Ms. Sharapova said, “and they are so lightweight which makes them perfect to wear on the court.”

The partnership between Ms. Sharapova and Tiffany & Co. covers the four Grand Slam events: the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. During each event, the tennis champion wears earrings from Tiffany for Maria Sharapova, a select group of earrings that are available at Tiffany & Co. stores around the world.

TIFFANY & CO. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and Company. The Company operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores and boutiques in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe and engages in direct selling through Internet, catalogue and business gift operations. For additional information, please visit tiffany.com.

Old May 12th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #2367
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

^Had a browse online. In platinum, price = US$3200. Lol low for Masha standards.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:03 AM   #2368
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Hope those earrings won't be cutting her earlobes in half like her current one.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #2369

^^Don't think it's the earrings. It's the lobes.

Old May 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #2370
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, my mom's are like that too. Mine were sort of, but they can get better.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread