** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #2326
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Yeah, they're talking the new blue courts and a photo shoot that is taking place with models and the ballkids. The second girl was saying that there is a controversy about them but she likes it. She said something about how the center court will be blue next year too so I'm not sure if she meant that it isn't blue this year or just that they will continue the tradition again next year. Does anyone else know?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #2327
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
What's the point of being blue anyways?
The last lady on the video said it's because the cameras can see the bounce of the ball better and it makes it easier to resolve any problems with the ball being in or out.

That's confusing because they don't use the cameras to decide mark issues.
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #2328
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

^theyr obviously talking bout viewers being able to see the mark..
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #2329
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

i for one welcome blue clay plz let it happen! i hope that we doget them wonder what rafa might think of it? would it have a different feel somehow?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #2330
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
^theyr obviously talking bout viewers being able to see the mark..
But she said to resolve problems and viewers obviously can't do that. Only the umpire can so it doesn't matter.
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #2331
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Is Yuri also in Madrid?
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM   #2332
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Eighth seed Maria Sharapova struggled in her first clay contest of the season, with the three-time Grand Slam champion coming through for a defeat of Alexandra Rus of the Netherlands 2-6, 6-3, 6-2.

The challenger saved a match point on her own serve before the Russian seed moved ahead into the second round on her second winning opportunity.

"She started well and playing aggressive," said the Russian, already training for a week in Madrid. "I was the tentative one and she took advantage.

"But I'm happy I was able to turn it around. It was my first match on clay in some time (almost a year). I was in a similar situation here last year and I lost. I'm happy I came back for the win."

Sharapova finished with a disappointing 37 unforced errors and just 14 winners on the high-altitude clay of the capital.

The eighth seed converted on seven of 14 break points against a teenaged opponent ranked 99th who lost in first round at Marbella and Fez.

Sharapova is still hopeful of improving on her 2007 French Open semi-final placing when the second Grand Slam event of the year rolls around.

"I wasn't even in my best shape when I did it. I've improved a lot in my game, I'm recovering better and I've improved my fitness. It all adds up."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...0c9a6a041f8.01

Alexandra Rus Those stats though

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:31 PM   #2333
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

37 UEs Errorpova was involved
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:43 PM   #2334
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, let's hope those stats are wrong (and they usually are when articles mention them) because that's just awful.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:48 PM   #2335
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. That's some God awful stats.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM   #2336
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra Rus?!
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM   #2337
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

37 UE?
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:10 PM   #2338
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

14W/37UE is terrible, but understandable.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:13 PM   #2339
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
14W/37UE is terrible, but understandable.
37UE is not unusal but 14W is a big concern.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:15 PM   #2340
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

14 winners and 37 UE's? LOL, I'm glad this match wasn't streamed then...one thing is for sure - this kind of play won't cut it against Makarova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread