** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #2311
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Looking forward to Madrid!
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #2312
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

So the clay is red after all and not blue?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #2313
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I think this is the first time that I hear Maria being optimistic about playing on Clay .

I think she will win this French Open. I just know it .
Wouldn't it be great if she won RG? Then again she may decide to retire earlier!
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 01:15 AM   #2314
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Wouldn't it be great if she won RG? Then again she may decide to retire earlier!
she have just found her rhythm, and besides she loves the sport so much, even marriage cant make her retire early

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #2315
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

http://www.twackle.com/articles/Mari...nobyl-Disaster

Maria Sharapova Donates $250,000 To Benefit Children In Countries Affected By Chernobyl Disaster
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #2316
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria about Chernobyl catastrophy

Quote:
A message from Maria
Posted on April 26, 2011

25 years ago today, my life changed forever and I was not even born yet!! I know that sound impossible, but when the worst nuclear disaster in the history of the world happened 40 miles from where my entire family lived, life changed for many families like mine. Soon after the disaster my mother became pregnant with little old me!!! My parents had to act fast because this was no place to be pregnant and have a baby. Luckily, my Grandparants were working in western Siberia and we fled to the city of Nyagan, where I was born. Two years later, my parents still did not want to bring me back near the disaster and we moved to Sochi, Russia. I started playing tennis at age 4 and I think everyone knows the story from there.

BUT!!! The story people don't know is what I want to focus on today. How one disaster completely effected one area in the world and how 25 years later it still haunts my people. But today I want to thank and remember all the great heroes and their families that sacrificed their lives to help people during this disaster. I want to focus on the future and give everyone hope in this region that they can live normal lives, and dream BIG. Please take the time to "click" around my special Chernobyl page on my site if you would like to learn more about Chernobyl and how you can help.

Maria
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #2317
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

She is a good girl with a good heart.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #2318
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Love her.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #2319
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

She donated 250,000$ last year as well.How great of her.
And people call her arrogant.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #2320
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

such a big heart love her.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #2321
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
So the clay is red after all and not blue?
I thought it was supposed to be blue this year too?
Although it's apparently just normal red clay dyed blue...
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 01:34 AM   #2322
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

What's the point of being blue anyways?
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #2323
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Cause red clay is so fugly.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:16 AM   #2324
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

blue clay
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 05:37 AM   #2325
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure what this means but is this what the courts are gonna look like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoeWVZmPLO0
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread