** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:02 AM   #2281
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
"I can almost slide (Just joking)" .
just curious to see how she slide now
just remember last year when she make one or two slides at RG. commentator said:"it's not perfect but few years ago she can't do that"
hope she will progress this year

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:03 AM   #2282
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
TennisReporters
Sharapova off to Madrid on Friday. Big 4 months coming up for the birthday girl
about 4 hours agovia web
does she go alone or with hubby?

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:07 AM   #2283
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
"I can almost slide (Just joking)" .
the girl certainly has a sense of humour and some self-irony
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:15 AM   #2284
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
does she go alone or with hubby?
I dont know, maybe with her hubby
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:36 AM   #2285
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Big 4 months
I think even Matt Cronin expects Maria to do well at French and Win Wimbledon this year.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:37 AM   #2286
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just curious to see how she slide now
just remember last year when she make one or two slides at RG. commentator said:"it's not perfect but few years ago she can't do that"
hope she will progress this year
Yeah, I think she handled it pretty well last year. But the funny fact is that Sliding is an important part of a players game on clay and she is making fun of it .

Lets see her this year, if it improved a little or not
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:38 AM   #2287
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
the girl certainly has a sense of humour and some self-irony
IKR
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:50 AM   #2288
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

well maria wasn't completely terrible at sliding in 2008, she did slide into some backhands in her matches on the clay that year
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 10:09 AM   #2289
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 10:21 AM   #2290
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Well this is old, but still interesting acticle about Maria form 1997

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=3160,6456040
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:41 PM   #2291
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post

That article about Maria when she was ten years old, and 4'10" tall is absolutely amazing.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:43 PM   #2292
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post

good to read that her groundstrokes were atomic even at 10 years old
A true talent always shines through the field of mediocrity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM   #2293
country flag cyannnnn

nice article

lol when bollettieri says "she is not afraid to come to the net"
now it's like "wow she makes a volley"

so it's not a lie when they say she works hard

and for "much more disciplined than kournikova" and "much more down to earth"

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 02:02 AM   #2294
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nice article

lol when bollettieri says "she is not afraid to come to the net"
now it's like "wow she makes a volley"

so it's not a lie when they say she works hard

and for "much more disciplined than kournikova" and "much more down to earth"
I think Maria came to net quite often when she played in 2004.
goldlion is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 05:01 AM   #2295
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Good read!
Lol,Bolleteri"She Listens,She is very coachable"
Yaa,how often we see it during match time outs.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread