** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 11th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #2236
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
i see on maria website forum they talk about the cartoon "Masha and the bear" with a blonde and green eyes little girl.(little maria)

it's very funny to see the cartoon on youtube if you have nothing to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSdGB...feature=fvwrel

I love it lol
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:14 AM   #2237
country flag MarryKC

MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all

Masha will come to Taipei,Taiwan for a exhibition-match against Zvonareva on 22th September!

Kai-Chen's Official Website
MarryKC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #2238
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

What else is new, another idiot underestimating Maria's ability. She'll make him eat his words soon enough.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #2239
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova
Just finished a hard week of training down at IMG academies in Bradenton, its nice to go back to my roots. Yesterday during my off day (nice off day) I had an amazing Cole Haan shoot and I got to spend the day with my super fun glam team. My long time hair stylist Adir is finally up on facebook, my fans should follow him for the latest and greatest in hair and beauty, he is a genius. www.facebook.com/AdirAbergel - Ok, enough about Adir!! Off to the Bahamas for another hard training week and an exho with Dulko!!

Last edited by Sharapovian : Apr 12th, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #2240
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Training
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 07:04 PM   #2241
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Finally another update.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #2242
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Told you she's freakin' CLAY-GOAT nowadays. Maria has the best winning percentage on clay of any other tennis player currently in the top 100.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/13/sp...istopherclarey

Quote:
Top players whose career winning percentages on clay are worse include the current No. 1 player in the world, Caroline Wozniacki, as well as Kim Clijsters, Serena and Venus Williams and Maria Sharapova, although Sharapova surprisingly has the best winning percentage on clay (78.6 percent) of anyone in the top 100. Not bad for a slugger who grew up on Florida hard courts and who once compared her movement on clay to a “cow on ice.”
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:52 AM   #2243
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

nah, she was even in TOP 10 all time not any more
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #2244
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

thats not possible

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:34 AM   #2245
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaha I love it
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bring on the clay!!!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:07 AM   #2246
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so pumped for Claypova! Love this part of the season
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #2247
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

FO seemed not so long ago... I still remember 'Day 2' of the Masha/JuJu match and how ZOMG! I/we got, and how I went out afterwards to get a Bacon and Egg McMuffin Combo from McDonalds, and it was such a cold morning.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #2248
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, but I've got a feeling that Pova will be a much better natural surface player than a hardcourt one for the rest of her career. Clay gives her time to set up her shots and doesn't expose her movement so much and her flat hitting and attacking tennis always works well on grass. Here's hoping for a good clay-grass season then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #2249
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

When is the Bahamas exo again? Anyone know if it will be televised?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #2250
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Bahamas Exo is on 16th April

http://www.atlantis.com/promotions/t..._SharapovaSite

Not really sure but I don't think it'll be televised.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread