** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #2146
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Hopefully she will be fine. The day is looong, she needs to win this sf!
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #2147
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Maria is practicing.

via FortyDeuce's Twitter:

Masha practicing next door. Ankle heavily taped. Lots of whispers with Hoggy about it. Has a physio on court to work on proper tape.
Quoting just so it's on this page because every wanted to know.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #2148
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Vera d ARad 7-5 6-3

Now, Kim needs to defeat Vika. Then Pova can pass Vika for #8 with a win in the SF - just added motivation!!!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #2149
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

I want Vika to win so bad. Kim is the most dangerous player for Maria right now.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #2150
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Arg View Post
I want Vika to win so bad. Kim is the most dangerous player for Maria right now.
Petkovic will be very tough to beat, Maria will have to attack her serve like crazy, her first and second serve are pretty weak but off the ground I don't give Maria many chances, Petkovic can really use Maria's pace pretty well and make her move, Jankovic not so much but she lost.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #2151
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That doesn't really matter though, first Maria has to win her SF match, and after that struggle and hurting her ankle in her last match I don't see that happening.

Besides, we should want Azarenka to lose so Maria can get closer to that very important #8 rank.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #2152
country flag Lucas_Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
That doesn't really matter though, first Maria has to win her SF match, and after that struggle and hurting her ankle in her last match I don't see that happening.
It's ok if you don't think she can make it. I do.
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:07 AM   #2153
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's ok if you don't think she can make it. I do.
There is no need to be rude.

It has nothing to do with lack of believing, I'm not a fan that has a meltdown everytime she loses and neither one that cries retire after every bad loss. I'm a fan that believes she will win a Slam one day again. I'm just being realistic.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:38 AM   #2154
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Maria is practicing.

via FortyDeuce's Twitter:

Masha practicing next door. Ankle heavily taped. Lots of whispers with Hoggy about it. Has a physio on court to work on proper tape.
any further details on how the practice goes and her movement by any chance?
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:34 PM   #2155
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

FortyDeuceTwits
Masha practicing on Stadium. Petko practicing on Court 1. Way less windy today than it was yesterday. Thankfully. #SEO2011
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:36 PM   #2156
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

no wind
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:02 PM   #2157
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Davai Masha!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:42 PM   #2158
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

VladasLasitskas
'Official Russian team nominations for Fed Cup vs Italy: @verazvonareva, @SvetlanaK27, @nastia_pav and Ekaterina Makarova.'

No Maria then but maybe for the best
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 10:08 PM   #2159
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

time for the Russians to win it for the third time

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 10:12 PM   #2160
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

That's fairly expected (other Russians need to get the opportunity to play before the Olympics too) plus I think it's for the better that Maria skips this one.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread