** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #2086
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Interview with Maria after her match against Martic

Quote:
Q. How are you feeling?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Good. Great.

Q. When was the last time you played in Miami?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Three years ago.

Q. That's what I thought. How does it feel to be back?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Way too long.
Feels really good. This is one of my favorite events. It's crazy that I've missed it this many years because of injuries.
So I'm just so happy to get back on that court today and just I love playing in front of the crowd. They're so enthusiastic. They love their sports and have that Latin flavor about them.
You know, it's fun.

Q. How is your shoulder?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Doing good. Yeah, stable.

Q. Are you healed?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Healed? Tough to say an athlete is healed, but, yeah, I'm doing really well. Thank you.

Q. You are pretty popular in Asia. Can you talk a little bit about how you felt when you heard about the Japan earthquake?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, it was a tragedy. You know, you still see all the coverage in the papers and on video. It's crazy to think that something like that could just happen so quickly and destroy so many lives, so many emotions.
Japan is one of my favorite places to visit, to go to. I've had incredible memories ever since I think I was maybe 13, 14 years old my first time I went there. I love so many things about it. I love the people. I love the food. I love the culture.
I mean, I have been to so many different parts of it, as well, I've got to experience. I mean, you go to a different town, people live differently. It's so unique there. I draw so much inspiration all my life from there and from those people.
It's devastating to know what they're going through. Yeah, but I hope that it doesn't continue and become worse.

Q. Where do you see yourself in the game right now?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Um, you know, I see myself building from what I can. You know, my goal this year is to consistently stay healthy and just really build on you know, last week I got to the semifinals. I was really happy, because I hadn't played a tournament in a while.
So just, you know, play a lot more tournaments, you know, play a lot more matches, and I feel like my form will get to where I want it to be when I do that.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #2087
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Rather short interview
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #2088
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

A SHORT ONE INDEED
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #2089
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
well, she gets along with Vesnina and Kirilenko...Pivovarova seems to adore her too
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like she's been getting along better with players these days. She also seems to get along well with Azarenka.
and I think Pivovarova more than adores her, she's obsessed with her....

and also seems to get along well with Domi in this video:

so adorable

I LOVE when she gets along with other players.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #2090
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Nick Bollettieri in 2004 after maria reached the final of wimbledon (not even won it at that time )

Quote:
People often ask what she's like as a person, because there's something of an impression that she's this ice maiden. She does have ice in her veins. She's one heck of a steely player. But she's also a friendly, sociable person, with an air about herself of confidence in all situations.

When she was little, she was something of a loner. Many supreme athletes have that tendency. But don't fall for the perception that she's still a loner, or without any other interests in life. She picks her friends carefully, that's all.

One of her best friends is a girl of about the same age called Jessica Fisher. Jessica's from New York but lives locally to the academy in Florida and does a bit of training with us. She's a regular girl, very sweet, not involved in the tennis tour. Maybe that's why Maria is friends with her. Maria wouldn't want to be friends with someone she then has to go out and beat on court. And she wants to beat everyone.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #2091
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

From fb:

Quote:
I had a lot of fun at the Xperia Hot Shots launch at the Sony Ericsson Open last weekend where I revealed who the six Hot Shots are going to be. It was inside the biggest Facebook Page ever built, and DJ Jazzy Jeff even played a set! Here’s a video from the event.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #2092
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Via @JamesLaRosa
Quote:
Maria Sharapova has a new hitting partner, former No 72 ranked Cecil Mamiit, per @INQUIRERSports. Great move.
Not massive news, but thought I'd post it anyway.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #2093
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #2094

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

is he hot
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:10 PM   #2095
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

He's from The Philipines, born in LA and still lives there, beat Agassi and Chang along the way to the final to San Jose Open final in 1999 (which is also his best result on the ATP Tour).
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #2096

Another Facebook message:

Quote:
4 million fans!!! Wow!! That is so cool!! Thank you for being the best fans in the world. Played a solid match last night at the Sony Ericsson Open, so great to be back playing on that court. Quiet night for me tonight to get ready for tomorrow
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:16 PM   #2097
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Maria always hits with Asians.
The dude she was hitting with in Oz hit the ball out almost as much as she did.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #2098
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

^ She should hire me!

I'm Asian That'd be a dream come true.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #2099
Break My Rapture
Heaux

I'm Asian too. Oh wait I'm not.

But I'm also blonde and tall (in fact I think I'm about as tall as Maria now )!
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #2100
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread