** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #1816
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Another hellish start to the season. Sigh Maria could've picked up so much points during these 3 tourneys.

Anticipating a rotten IW/Miami swing now.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #1817
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Get well soon, Maria!

And see you in IW.....hopefully.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:46 PM   #1818
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Get well soon, Maria!

And see you in IW.....hopefully.
Please no!
She should be fine for Doha, she is just ill and her first match could be 12 days away.
Also I hope she takes a Monterrey/Kuala Lumpur WC. She plays almost no tournaments and plays shit in the few ones she actually plays. Her schedule needs to be revised asap.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #1819
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

lets kick the living shit out of the virus first then think about doing it to her opponents get well soon bb doha viva maria
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #1820
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Cronin says Maria's "pretty sick". I'm kinda worried now.
GET WELL SOON GIRL. She really deserves to be healthy for a long time now, seriously.

Last edited by Break My Rapture : Feb 11th, 2011 at 11:09 PM.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 11:16 PM   #1821
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova has pulled out of next week's tournament in Dubai with the same virus that forced her out of the Paris Indoors this week.

Tennis.com has also learned the the former No. 1 has flown home to Los Angeles and will not attempt to go back across the Atlantic and try and compete in Doha the following week. Her next tournament after that is Indian Wells. - MC

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...10488&zoneid=6
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #1822
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria recover fully bb she must be sick and tired of the set backs!!

Get Well soon hun.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #1823
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Here we go again.
If she does not do well in both Miami and IW it will be official, Maria is done.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #1824
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of virus is that?? I'm just concerned about her health the tournies are secondary

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 12:53 AM   #1825
country flag s2crux

s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice s2crux is just really nice

Oh no
s2crux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 01:45 AM   #1826
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

.......just her luck...
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 03:40 AM   #1827
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Honestly guys I just got over an upper respiratory virus/infection and it took me approx 3weeks to get over, and that was for the worst part of it. After that I'm still not feeling my full complete self. Something like that takes alot out of you especially if you've never been sick like that before. My dr was worried I was gonna develope pneumonia, which is very possible...so I hope Masha follows dr's orders all the way. Also rest is very much needed to recover.
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 04:21 AM   #1828
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

According to this article, Maria and Sasha are getting married this year, but the date is not set yet.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...-sport_1200762

Quote:
It has been reported that the couple have yet to decide on a wedding date or venue, but it is understood that the ceremony will take place sometime in 2011.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 04:22 AM   #1829
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Good news about the wedding , bad news about the virus.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #1830
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superficial. View Post
According to this article, Maria and Sasha are getting married this year, but the date is not set yet.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...-sport_1200762
read it carefully and you'll understand you must not believe anything it says
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread