** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 117 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #1741
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
She seems so determined. The thing she lacked was a serve.

Too bad she's not playing Cornet tomorrow.
It was her ground game as well, everytime she was pulled out wide, be it on her forehand or backhand side her shots lost all power and control. I can only hope it's the surface and the location that makes her play that awful, because she's never played well in Russia. But judging from her results these last few months I doubt that.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #1742
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I cant even bump up "time to hire up a coach" thread this time
she chose a very good one
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #1743
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

has Maria ever been 10 or 12 pounds more than she is now? Maybe she needs more strength and power--it might give her a new mindset. Sometimes I see her hitting as hard as she can, but it gets blasted back at her by these average players.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #1744
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^Well, Masha was definitely at her "heaviest" or should I say "fullest" in mid 06/07...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 04:26 PM   #1745
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. During the indoor 2006 and AO 2007. She was definitely bigger.

Still hot though
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #1746
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Read on Cronin's twitter that Thomas is making Mash bend more on the forehand side. I'm puzzled by this change.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #1747
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

who cares about the forehand..teach her how to put a 2nd serve inside the little box that is painted on the court and she'll be fine
you should support a good player and not a stinking cheat with an attitude problem
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #1748
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Read on Cronin's twitter that Thomas is making Mash bend more on the forehand side. I'm puzzled by this change.
because thats what she really needs help with right

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
who cares about the forehand..teach her how to put a 2nd serve inside the little box that is painted on the court and she'll be fine
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #1749
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
Lol, as if her serve was the only problem.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #1750
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Lol, as if her serve was the only problem.
It was her biggest issue yeasterday after I saw her all pumped until 1-0 30-0 up when she made 2 doubles in a row and her confidence went downhill (and with that all her game)
you should support a good player and not a stinking cheat with an attitude problem
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #1751
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Her brain is her biggest problem. Hardest to fix.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #1752
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Putting it out there........Masha needs to see a Sports Psychologist.

thats my 2cents
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #1753
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

And I suppose you want change.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #1754
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post

thats my 2cents
I always thought she was/is working with one, because they have a mental conditioning "department" at Bollettieri's. Maybe Maria should pay them a visit again...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #1755
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post

thats my 2cents
Just like Roddick some years ago. I think she sees one from time to time. All the players should. It's lonely out there.

Also, perseus2006.