** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:57 AM   #1726
country flag alcer

alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Could anyone please give an accurate translation of the first question:
http://www.championat.ru/tennis/article-77140.html

(— Томас, вы совсем недавно начали работать с Марией. Как идут ваши дела?
— Да, мы работаем всего полтора месяца. Это очень короткий промежуток времени. Я надеюсь, что у нас всё будет очень хорошо, но мы только начали, так что сложно дать какую-то определённую оценку.)

Does it say that Hogstedt will cooperate with Masha for only six months?
No,nothing like that.

Google translation gives:

"Thomas, you just recently started working with Mary. How are you doing?
- Yes, we are working only six months. This is a very short time. I hope that we'll be very good, but we just started, so it's hard to give any particular rating.)"

But actually he said about one and half month (it's obviously six weeks but not months). So, all this misleading is google translation problem.

Later Thomas said he planned to travel with Maria throughout the season, it is important for their cooperation.

Last edited by alcer : Feb 5th, 2011 at 03:28 AM.
alcer is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 03:17 AM   #1727
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Thank you, alcer.
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #1728
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
@VladasLasitskas: Tomorrow first single match for Russia will play @nastia_pav. Not Maria Sharapova. Second single match will play @SvetlanaK27

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #1729
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

good decision!!!!!!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #1730
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is so 'OVA!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #1731
country flag Mar's

Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice Mar's is just really nice

Is it official ?
Mar's is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #1732
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

What is wrong with her?
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #1733
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

ummm just saw on twitter possible sveta/pavs doubles....just lol.
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #1734
country flag mariavikafan

mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all mariavikafan is a name known to all

I'm seriously OK with that I want her to play Paris healthy.
And I don't know what is wrong with her I try to tell myself that she didn't want to bother that much considering she is planning to play Paris. I really don't know I guess we will have to see what happen in Paris but I'm sure she'll play better than that at least, I hope.
mariavikafan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #1735
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova: “Tomorrow will be another day…”

“I was trying to fight but unfortunately I lacked something” – Maria Sharapova commented on her loss to Virginie Razzano 3/6, 4/6. “The surface was more suitable for Virginie’s flat and low strokes, - Maria said. – I’m thankful to the audience for the support. But tomorrow will be another day. We haven’t lost the tie yet”.
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #1736
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

She seems so determined. The thing she lacked was a serve.

Too bad she's not playing Cornet tomorrow.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 10:58 PM   #1737
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

All I wanted to see was Masha vs. Alize. Cornet fcked it up last year at Wimbledon. Now Maria
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:48 AM   #1738
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

^ This. I want a Mara vs Alize match since 2008. It's like a match that will never happen a la Maria vs Nicole Vaidisova.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #1739
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
^ This. I want a Mara vs Alize match since 2008. It's like a match that will never happen a la Maria vs Nicole Vaidisova.
Or Maria vs Kournikova.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #1740
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

What is happening. Isn't Maria playing today?
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread