** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #1711
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 05:25 AM   #1712
country flag alcer

alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice alcer is just really nice

VirginMary,

There is some correction of google.

Highlighted with red.
Only after matches in Moscow we'll decide where to go next

"what is currently the main problem of Maria? In psychology, or physical condition?"

None of those.

Maria got practice with sparring partner, Belarussian Vladimir Volchkov - semifinalist at Wimbledon 2000.
He was interviewed after.

"Is it far from her optimum shape now?

- I think not. Now at least some tangible flaws in Masha's game is not observed. You just look how she serves!"
(She made several aces to him)

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/434995

Last edited by alcer : Feb 4th, 2011 at 08:25 AM.
alcer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 08:34 AM   #1713
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

safin and maria
Quote:
Dinara's older brother just finished a meeting at RTF's office and comfortably sits in the stands to watch the practice. Hogsted notices him:
- Marat, my man. I am so glad to see you! – Thomas says that there will be practice break and goes to hug the former ATP rating leader – Come on court - play with us!

— Nah, practice is the only thing I don't need today - strikes Safin – Masha, do you work together for a long time?

— Two years!

— One month! – corrects her Hogsted.

— Ah, Masha, you liar! – Marat laughs loudly.
Quote:
— Marat, I see you communicate with Sharapova. Do you know her for a long time?

— I remember her, when she was this tall - Safin shows one-meter height with his hand - She came to Australia as a junior. And how she raised! A start - impossible to reach - laughs Marat.

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/435356

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #1714
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

I remember there was a picture in early '10 where Maria was practicing and Marat was watching her; or was that '09? Somewhere during a hardcourt tournament, me thinks.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #1715
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post

I remember there was a picture in early '10 where Maria was practicing and Marat was watching her; or was that '09? Somewhere during a hardcourt tournament, me thinks.
Yes! I remember that
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #1716
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post

it's in China open. but don't remember the year.

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #1717
country flag cyannnnn

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, 2gether with Maria to Moscow flew her mother Elena.And I think today is the birthday of Yuri Sharapov.50 years.Correct?
find this on twitter

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:06 PM   #1718
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, 2gether with Maria to Moscow flew her mother Elena
thats great then..maria's mom looks like the actress in kill bill..( i dont know the name of the actress..she also plays Medusa in lightning thief..

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #1719
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgurl View Post
thats great then..maria's mom looks like the actress in kill bill..( i dont know the name of the actress..she also plays Medusa in lightning thief..
Uma Thurman !!!
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #1720
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

yeah she is thank u jovana

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:31 PM   #1721
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovana. View Post
Uma Thurman !!!
My favorite movie, with my favorite actress.

and yeah, Elena is almost like Uma
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #1722
country flag MAERSK

MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all

Really Uma Thurman!? Mom must be a hottie!
MAERSK is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #1723
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Maria has even said her mom looks like Uma, and she even told Uma that when she met her at an event in Florida.
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:02 AM   #1724
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Could anyone please give an accurate translation of the first question:
http://www.championat.ru/tennis/article-77140.html

(— Томас, вы совсем недавно начали работать с Марией. Как идут ваши дела?
— Да, мы работаем всего полтора месяца. Это очень короткий промежуток времени. Я надеюсь, что у нас всё будет очень хорошо, но мы только начали, так что сложно дать какую-то определённую оценку.)

Does it say that Hogstedt will cooperate with Masha for only six months?
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:04 AM   #1725
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

The black girl that gets killed first in the first Kill Bill lives on my street.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread