Shahar peer's coach is moving on - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:54 PM   #1
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
Shahar peer's coach is moving on

Shahar's coach has announced he will not be continuing to coach her because of "personal reasons".

Shahar released a statement saying she thanks him for his work and effort during the fruitful period that got her to record achievements, and wished him luck.

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/3/ART2/135/129.html (in hebrew)
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #2
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar peer's coach is moving on

[nightmares from 2008, cold sweat ]
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #3
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

What the..
This sucks

I hope she didn't get too dependant on him, specially with all the media talk about how he is helping her so much. Oh well, time to bump the coaches thread its been a fun ride

I mean, the next coach can't be worse than Conchita, can he/she?

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 08:25 AM   #4
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
What the..
This sucks

I hope she didn't get too dependant on him, specially with all the media talk about how he is helping her so much. Oh well, time to bump the coaches thread its been a fun ride

I mean, the next coach can't be worse than Conchita, can he/she?
IMO, the problem Shahar had with her coaches ( not this time though ), came from her not being able to work with them,and not with the ability of her coaches to coach.

I hope she grew up a little, and will find more easily this time someone she can get along with.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote