Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2006, 04:59 AM   #1
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Kaia Kanepi

Birthplace
Tallinn, Estonia

D.O.B
June 10 1985

Height
5'11'' (1.81 m)

Weight
163 lbs (74 kg.)

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
LilMashaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2006, 05:05 AM   #2
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
I thought that Kaia deserved her own cheering thread! Shes got a tough first round match against Kveta Peschke.

Good Luck Kaia!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old May 29th, 2006, 06:02 AM   #3
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
are there any videos of her playing?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #4
country flag LilMashaFan

Here is Kaia's section of the draw:

(26) Anabel Medina Garrigues ESP vs q Victoria Azarenka BLR
Kaia Kanepi EST vs Kveta Peschke CZE
Mariana Diaz-Oliva ARG vs Conchita Martinez Granados ESP
(2) Kim Clijsters BEL vs Virginie Razzano FRA

She can beat Peschke, but both Azarenka and Anibel will be tought but if she can get through them her third round match against Clijstrs will most likely be telvised!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old May 29th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #5
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles first round:

Sybille Bammer/Julia Schruff vs. Melinda Czink/Kaia Kanepi
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #6
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Kanepi def. Peschke 6-2, 6-3
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:28 PM   #7
country flag LilMashaFan

Grat Job Kaia!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:47 PM   #8
country flag LilMashaFan

Kaia next plays Anibel Medina Garrigues! It will be tough, but Anibel went to 9-7 in the third so Kaia is fresher!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old May 31st, 2006, 08:49 PM   #9
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Go Kaia!!!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 09:38 PM   #10
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Kanepi/Czink lost to Bammer/Schruff 6-7 (3-7) 7-6 (7-5) 4-6
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 01:37 AM   #11
country flag LilMashaFan

Lets focus on Singles now Kaia! Anibel is beatable lets go!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 04:01 PM   #12
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
GOOD WIN OVER kVETA kAIA
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2006, 01:35 PM   #13
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Kaia lost 3-6 6-4 0-6
Old Jun 2nd, 2006, 02:13 PM   #14
country flag LilMashaFan

Anibel was too much for her. Atleast sshe took a set off her though.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 04:00 AM   #15
country flag LilMashaFan

Kaia plays at the 75K tournament in Czech Republic. Here is Kaia's section of the draw:

(5)Kaia Kanepi (EST) v Q/LL
Q/LL v Sandra Klösel (GER)
Q/LL v Q/LL
(wc)Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) v (4)Akiko Morigami (JPN)

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet