What Is The Last Book or Books You Bought? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #151
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Just ordered from Amazon. "The XLT Ranch" by J Evett Haley and "Rattlesnakes" by J Frank Dobie

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #152
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Is The Last Book or Books You Bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude View Post
Just ordered from Amazon. "The XLT Ranch" by J Evett Haley and "Rattlesnakes" by J Frank Dobie

r u very much interested in Rattle Snakes?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #153
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Well, j frank Dobie is from Texas and published a lot of Texas folklore. About cattlemen, longhorns and all. I think it will be and interesting read

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #154
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of

I bought nine books from the US and Germany. Love them all. I'll soon start with these:

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #155
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

I used to work in Dallas for a year or so. Went once with friends to visit Amarillo. Wen we were returning from the canyon, my friend was about to step on a big rattle snake which was crossing.... I just held him on the spot stopping him from moving further..he had a narrow escape from the snake's wrath

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #156
country flag Barrie_Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
I used to work in Dallas for a year or so. Went once with friends to visit Amarillo. Wen we were returning from the canyon, my friend was about to step on a big rattle snake which was crossing.... I just held him on the spot stopping him from moving further..he had a narrow escape from the snake's wrath
Good you saw! And I have been to Palo Duro Canyon. I have a dear friend that lives 15 minutes from there. Truly a lovely spot.
Oh, I have a sister and several friends in the DFW area

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #157
country flag Barrie_Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulava View Post
I bought nine books from the US and Germany. Love them all. I'll soon start with these:

I have The Great Gatsby. Great read. Some say it is among the best novels written. I think so.

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #158
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of

I dearly hope so. Thanks for the feedback, Barrie_Dude.
I'll watch the upcoming movie only after reading it.
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #159
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude View Post
Good you saw! And I have been to Palo Duro Canyon. I have a dear friend that lives 15 minutes from there. Truly a lovely spot.
Oh, I have a sister and several friends in the DFW area

Its beautiful place indeed. When we came out we were all tanned two shades darker than wen we enetered DFW is a great place.I lived in Irving...lots of Sunshine Do u live in the east coast?

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #160
country flag Barrie_Dude

I am in Toronto now. I was in Keller. My sis is in Flower Mound. Irving is DFW Airport and old Cowboys Stadium. If you are ever down that way again, check out Big Bend National Park.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:03 PM   #161
country flag Barrie_Dude

For the first time, I ordered a DVD from Amazon. The Last Picture Show

Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:28 PM   #162
country flag Barrie_Dude

Both "The Last Picture Show" (DVD) and "The XLT Ranch" (book - non fiction) have been shipped

Old May 4th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #163
country flag Barrie_Dude

May have to re order my rattlesnake book

Old May 4th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #164
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm seriously considering buying this book

and

Cicero's Oration and Letters(Latin with commentaries)

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #165
country flag Barrie_Dude

Sounds interesting