2 Handed On Both Hand!!!Unbelievable.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 07:39 AM   #1
fhkung

fhkung has a little shameless behaviour in the past fhkung has a little shameless behaviour in the past fhkung has a little shameless behaviour in the past
2 Handed On Both Hand!!!Unbelievable..

U know, i think after US Opens, Bartoli's double hand playing
was compared to Monica's a lot, and many said
Monica was better when she was 17 than Bartoli,
but who else on the tour has double hand playing,
i know coz i saw one, that person is Hsieh,
who u guys are probably pretty familiar with,
and actually she did quite well with that,
so maybe double handed strokeds arent that back after all,
have u guys seen anyone else w/ 2 hand on both sides?
fhkung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 07:44 AM   #2
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
If these newcomers would stick to this style, then their future to make it to the top is vague.

Monica Seles managed to get away with this because back then, her opponents are not as fast and powerful as today's current top players.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 07:46 AM   #3
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Adriana Serra-Zanetti, a few other but I cant think of any.

lol, of course Monica was better at 17...no one can argue that. what was it, 4 slams before her 18th?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 07:46 AM   #4
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
I know these players also play dounle-handed off both sides.

Adriana Serra-Zanetti
Akiko Morigami
Maria Sanchez Lorenzo (i think)
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 07:48 AM   #5
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, I was going to say Akiko Morigami And yes, Maria Sanchez Lorenzo does too.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 09:19 AM   #6
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Cory Ann Avants also
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 09:25 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
BasicTennis, how do you explain Monica still being one of the best players on the circuit? she is still in the top ten and usually in the top 5

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 09:35 AM   #8
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
well, Monica's best is not good enough to win her a Grandslam nowadays.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 01:13 PM   #9
country flag way

way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts way is infamous around these parts
Gene Meyer, if my memory serves me well
way is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 01:15 PM   #10
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
jan mike gambill
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 01:51 PM   #11
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Arancha Parra
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 02:40 PM   #12
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by anton
jan mike gambill

LMAO Anton! but it's actually true and he used to have a little scream to go with it...
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 05:57 PM   #13
fhkung

fhkung has a little shameless behaviour in the past fhkung has a little shameless behaviour in the past fhkung has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Adriana Serra-Zanetti got to the QF in AO,
Cory Ann Avants was pretty good in juniors,
not to mention Bartoli and Hsieh,
i guess this type of playing actually serves them well then,
u guys think if they change to one handed
forehand, will they have better showings?
with these new crops of 2 handed player,
i hope someday they can team up in doubles,
that would be good......
fhkung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 06:00 PM   #14
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
who was that girl who played against monica at us open in 2001 who hit forehand with right hand and literally switched to left hand to hit a left handed forehand instead of hitting a backhand?
raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 06:04 PM   #15
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by raquel
who was that girl who played against monica at us open in 2001 who hit forehand with right hand and literally switched to left hand to hit a left handed forehand instead of hitting a backhand?
Eugenia Koulikovskaya