Tennis GIFs thread - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #511
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis GIFs thread

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #512
country flag justiceandpeace

justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace

^ nice edit...masha looks so beautiful in her russia tracksuit,..
justiceandpeace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #513
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post

Somebody remade it on tumblr, it looks so
That looks so 3D
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #514
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #515
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde should really get a lobotomy ASAP if she wants to win a title one day

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #516
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

There are some GIF-worthy scenes in the new WATTS from Eurosport.

supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #517
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I wanna throw up now

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #518
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #519
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
OMG Is it bad that i couldn't stop laughing at this poor venus!
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #520
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are some GIF-worthy scenes in the new WATTS from Eurosport.

ewwwwwww! especially with the lady in the back taking a bite off her sandwich at the same time ...

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #521
country flag poulao

poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future

Quote:
That one sure is funny
poulao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #522
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And they won the point

Poor Vee's hip was hurting for a few minutes.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #523
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This looks like something my sister and I have done playing tennis.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #524
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
JJ's table tennis serve :

I just died a little bit. PRICELESS!

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #525
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Venus: MINEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote