Nastja Kolar - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #61
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation
Re: Nastja Kolar

Nastja
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #62
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
QF: (WC)Nastja Kolar (SLO) df. (7)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) 7-5 6-2

I guess she's definitely into US Open qualifying now? Finally a comfortable win after the dramafests in the first two rounds.
Another good win She's really proving to be one to watch

I wouldn't be too sure about USO Q. Last year's cut-off was 245. With this SF, Nastja moves up to 237, but there were a lot of withdrawals last year. And who says she even wants to go to New York?

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #63
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think she got the last minute WC for? Because this is the last tournament that counts towards the rankings before the cut-off.
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 11:01 AM   #64
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is good draw. I somehow can see her qualify.
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 10:46 PM   #65
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

She broke but wasn't enough, lost 4-6 in the last set.
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #66
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the whole match so I have pics that I will post after the USO, I'm too busy now

And I'm not sure if you guys want to read my report from the match. Sorry to offend some of you but it's just the truth from what I saw

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #67
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

We know how she behaves on court, nothing new. It also speaks volumes that her behaviour is encouraged by her coaches. Hopefully she realizes how ridiculous she looks and gets herself some proper help - mental and coaching.
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:17 AM   #68
country flag Boreas

Oh my, that's the best he can come up with? I don't even know him - never heard of him... What was his previous username?
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:29 AM   #69
country flag Boreas

Oh, I think I remember him somehow. Obviously a hardcore fan with no manners. I love how the rest of them agreed on me being jealous Lack of imagination is so painful to see this days.
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #70
country flag Boreas

Back in the years, when I was among the first who signed up it was fun - nowadays there's a bunch of overprotecting psychos who can't even deal with people who don't agree with them. Has novak been banned yet? He's the one spewing shit there, fighting constantly.
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #71
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Coca-Kolar

Bubbly and refreshing

XDDDDDDDD

Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #72
country flag Boreas

http://www.tennislive.net/wta/nastja-kolar/

A "nice" profile photo they have on that site
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 05:28 AM   #73
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

What is Nastja next tournament?

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #74
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

Get your shit together Nastja!
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #75
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

I hope Nastja will be top 100 when the season 2012 will be over. She definitely has a talent. On the court she is really a little bit nasty (=P), but she is still young player and she has a time to change her behaviour.

Gremo Nastja!
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote