Jul 15th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
FITD 2010 | Bad Gastein
FITD 2010 | BAD GASTEIN
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.
Please post players' full names, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9)You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Example: International Quarterfinals
Kirilenko def. Petrova
Wozniacki def. Chakvetadze
Schnyder def. Dementieva
Zheng def. Dulko
The actual winners are Zheng, Kirilenko, Wozniacki and Dementieva.
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 390 points.
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=326409
Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397813
The Race to the Championships is available here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397814
Pattaya City 2006 + Paris Indoors 2007 + Acapulco 2007
Bad Gastein 2008 + Stockholm 2008 + Montreal 2010
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2011
Seoul 2011 + Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012
Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013 + Dubai 2014
Last edited by Equipped : Jul 17th, 2010 at 04:07 PM.
Jul 18th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: FITD 2010 | Bad Gastein
(1)Andrea Petkovic def. Iveta Benesova
Alize Cornet def. Arantxa Rus
(wc)Patricia Mayr def. Qualifier
(7)Tathiana Garbin def. Pauline Parmentier
Julia Goerges def. (4)Klara Zakopalova
Tatjana Malek def. Mariya Koryttseva
Ioana Raluca Olaru def. Kathrin Woerle
(5)Sybille Bammer def. Anastasia Pivovarova
(8)Anastasija Sevastova def. Qualifier
Simona Halep def. Renata Voracova
Lucie Hradecka def. (wc)Nikola Hofmanova
(3)Anabel Medina Garrigues def. Yvonne Meusburger
(6)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova def. Sandra Zahlavova
Mariana Duque Marino def. Qualifier
Qualifier def. (wc)Melanie Klaffner
(2)Timea Bacsinszky def. Anna-Lena Groenefeld
Petkovic def. Cornet
Garbin def. Mayr
Goerges def. Malek
Bammer def. Olaru
Halep def. Sevastova
Medina Garrigues def. Hradecka
Zahlavova Strycova def. Duque Marino
Bacsinszky def. Qualifier
Petkovic def. Garbin
Goerges def. Bammer
Medina Garrigues def. Halep
Zahlavova Strycova def. Bacsinszky
Petkovic def. Goerges
Medina Garrigues def. Zahlavova Strycova
(3)Anabel Medina Garrigues def. (1)Andrea Petkovic
__________________Maria Sharapova: Mind Over Matter
FITD: Winner - Portoroz 2010, Tashkent 2011, Istanbul YEC 2011
Suicide: Winner - Fes 2011, Memphis 2012, Nuernberg 2013, Sofia TOC 2013
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off