Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Congrats Lovehotel and Tangchenbo2008 :) - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #106
country flag Rui.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20,236
Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the singles qualification :)

Singles Draws


Qualifying Draw

1st Round:

05:06 | (1) CibulkaNa (CHN) vs. Tales (NOR) #SRs: 3-3
00:05 | JasonChou (CHN) vs. (7) SVK (SVK) #SRs: 0-3
00:06 | (2) jrm (SLO) vs. PAVANILAI (CHN) #SRs: 0-5
06:04 | Elzy Gano (CHN) vs. (5) Phil=) (GER) #SRs: 5-3

07:05 | (3) Kylger (EST) vs. Rvugt (NED) #SRs: 6-4
06:05 | Ballbasher (GER) vs. (6) Heart (PHI) #SRs: 4-5
05:05 | (ALT) tennisbuddy12 (USA) vs. (ALT) Jaco-He (CHN) #SRs: 3-5
06:05 | bhebhe (POL) vs. (8) Nicolas (FRA) #SRs: 5-3

Final Round:

00:00| Tales (NOR) vs (7) SVK (SVK)
00:00| PAVANILAI (CHN) vs Elzy Gano (CHN)
00:00| (3) Kylger (EST) vs Ballbasher (GER)
00:00| (ALT) Jaco-He (CHN) vs bhebhe (POL)

__________________



Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #107
country flag Rui.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20,236
Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the singles qualification :)

Doubles Draws


Qualifying Draw

1st Round:

00:00| (1) CibulkaNa/shuai.P (CHN) vs Elzy Gano/Vefcy Y (CHN)
00:00| Derevko/Kevin. (ITA/USA) vs (4) Shi Feng/Ballbasher (CHN/GER)
00:00| (2) Ekin/jasonchou (CHN) vs heart/Uranium (PHI/USA)
00:00| rvugt/tennisbuddy12 (NED/USA) vs (3) Jaco-He/PAVANILAI (CHN)
__________________



Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #108
country flag Rui.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20,236
Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the singles qualification :)

TT Order of Play


Sunday, 25th July

Domachowska vs Manasieva TB1
Schruff vs Pliskova TB2
Shvedova vs Voegele TB3
Dushevina vs Martic SR4
Jovanovski vs Fedak SR5
Schiavone vs Keothavong SR6
Makarova vs Beltrame SR7
Petkovic vs Ozgen SR8

All picks to Rui.
__________________



Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #109
country flag Rui.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20,236
Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Singles Draws


Main Draw

00:00| (1) Fencer (UAE) vs SexySova (CZE)
00:00| AdeyC (GBR) vs Derevko (ITA)
00:00| tiffanykatya (HKG) vs Vefcy Y (CHN)
00:00| steph1982 (CAN) vs (8) Uranium (USA)

00:00| (7) Michael (GER) vs Shi Feng (CHN)
00:00| iglalec33 (SLO) vs No Mercy!!! (POR)
00:00| Sodapop (SIN) vs Chrono (HKG)
00:00| Daniela-Is-Mine (USA) vs (4) CrazyLace01

00:00| (3) Lovehotel (CHN) vs Ekin (CHN)
00:00| Q1 vs Blackeagle (TUR)
00:00| Q3 vs Meelis (EST)
00:00| Q2 vs (6) FaceyFacem (USA)

00:00| (5) Andreas (DEN) vs tennismaster8820 (CRO)
00:00| iDaniela (USA) vs In The Zone (USA)
00:00| Q4 vs shuai.P (CHN)
00:00| dab2035 (USA) vs (2) Dementieva_Dude (CAN)

__________________



Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #110
country flag Rui.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20,236
Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Maybe I'll do the doubles draw today also
__________________



Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #111
country flag Kylger
Senior Member
 
Kylger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 9,969
Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui. View Post
Singles Draws


Main Draw


00:00| (3) Lovehotel (CHN) vs Ekin (CHN)
00:00| Q1 vs Blackeagle (TUR)
00:00| Q3 vs Meelis (EST)
00:00| Q2 vs (6) FaceyFacem (USA)
Have to say I don't like this quarter

25% chance to get my dubs partner, if I qualify, in R1 and 75% chance to be in the same quarter.
Besides Meelis, Rob
__________________
Good luck Kaia and Anett in 2014.
Also Wozniacki, Jankovic, Ivanovic, Stosur, Gajdosova and K-Kookie!!
---------
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #112
country flag Rui.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20,236
Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylger View Post
Have to say I don't like this quarter

25% chance to get my dubs partner, if I qualify, in R1 and 75% chance to be in the same quarter.
Besides Meelis, Rob
You will play Meelis if you qualify. You're in the Q3 position...
__________________



Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 02:52 PM   #113
country flag Kylger
Senior Member
 
Kylger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 9,969
Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui. View Post
You will play Meelis if you qualify. You're in the Q3 position...
Perfect Oh and ofcourse I forgot, Erik might end up in the same section of the draw
__________________
Good luck Kaia and Anett in 2014.
Also Wozniacki, Jankovic, Ivanovic, Stosur, Gajdosova and K-Kookie!!
---------
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:08 PM   #114
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27,429
SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Don´t think I will reach QF with my current form...I lost 4 times in a row and now I had just a W/O...but every slump must end once so you never know
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #115
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3
 
Sexysova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Prague
Posts: 48,918
Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

I have only one S in my name, I'm Sexysova, not SexySova and thanks for a nice draw
__________________
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #116
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27,429
SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

SexySova actually sounds...interesting
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #117
country flag Rui.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20,236
Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
SexySova actually sounds...interesting

OMG

Sorry Ondrej will change it later or in the next update
__________________



Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 06:20 PM   #118
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3
 
Sexysova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Prague
Posts: 48,918
Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

__________________
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #119
country flag Elwin.
-
 
Elwin.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Adult life
Posts: 26,529
Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui. View Post
OMG

Sorry Ondrej will change it later or in the next update
don't change it.
__________________
Krajicek Bertens Wickmayer Jankovic Kerber Zvonareva Svitolina de Vroome Flipkens Petrova Safarova Zakopalova Hlavackova Hogenkamp Schoofs Rezai Bacsinszky / Lena D. missing you
Elwin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM   #120
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3
 
Sexysova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Prague
Posts: 48,918
Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #30b | Istanbul, TUR| Send picks for the Singles FQR and Doubles 1

bitch
__________________
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios