Can ivanovic come back? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will ivanovic come back

Yes she will and she will start with small tournaments on her comeback. 17 36.17%
Yes she will and she will have a big grand slam result out of no where. 18 38.30%
No she wont she will stay where she is inside top 100 but never great results. 8 17.02%
No she wont she will keep falling and never have a good result again. 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 12:52 AM   #1
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Can ivanovic come back?

Two years ago Ana Ivanovic won the french open and become number 1 and i looked she was on on top of the world but then the pressure got to her she lost in the third round of wimbledon 61 64 and after that she has never been the same she now finds herself at number 65 and now and nobody. Her only good performances after the french open was winning Linz in 2008 reaching the finals of indian wells in 2009 (only to lose in the first round the next year) she make a good appereance at wimbledon reaching the fourth round and did the same at the french open which was good except she was defending the title. In 2010 she has made the semi finals of brisbane and the semi finals of rome despite those tournament she has had horrible results in 2010. I think she can come back in 2011 do you?
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #2

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can ivanovic come back?

oh yea and reply to the thread to tell what you think.
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #3
country flag silyaunWILLIAMS

silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of

I think in Rome she showed what she is capable of, it's just a matter of consistency.
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #4
country flag rajko

rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice rajko is just really nice

Ana ,
Fight back against rumors and some challenges.
rajko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #5
country flag josheyy

josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice josheyy is just really nice

she definitely has what it takes to come back as of above we saw this in rome, and she played really well against kleybanova!
josheyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:08 AM   #6
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid she can't, but I don't know why. It's a bad feeling...
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 01:43 AM   #7

she has glimpses of her old self but she can win back to back matches
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #8
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

I think she's slowly losing her confidence playing the high-ranked players (top 20-30) and keep losing those matches. She should move to the lower WTA tournaments and play the $ 220.000 events in order to bring back her confidence .
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 08:30 PM   #9
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all

US Open is her chance for big comeback!
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM   #10

i have a feeling she will turn her worst grand slam the us open intp a big comeback tournament
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 02:18 PM   #11
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovicjovanski View Post
i have a feeling she will turn her worst grand slam the us open intp a big comeback tournament
Yeah, I have that feeling too... She'll get to at least SF, I think
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 10:55 PM   #12

she is in 4th round already
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 09:30 AM   #13
country flag babuska6

babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all

Yes,she can. She has actually been coming back since Cincy and she has showed her great form in New York. Great news for her,but I am afraid that Kim Clijsters in round 4 is the hardest opponent she could get. She needs to show her best performance ever to beat Clijsters.

Dominika Cibulkova Agnes Szavay Sabine Lisicki
babuska6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #14

yea i dont know if she is ready to beat kim yet but hopefully she will suprise me.
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 12:26 AM   #15

she has seoul coming hopefully she can really get far in it