US Hardcourt Season - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 11:25 PM   #496
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Hardcourt Season

I disagee Bruce. The chances of her getting past Ivanovic, who appears to be playing at a high level again, were slim, and she certainly wouldn't have beaten Clijsters.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 11:32 PM   #497
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoc View Post
I disagee Bruce. The chances of her getting past Ivanovic, who appears to be playing at a high level again, were slim, and she certainly wouldn't have beaten Clijsters.
Well,her chances of beating Henin at Wimby 2007 CERTAINLY weren't rated highly...but we might never see Marion repeat those feats as long as she maintains poor fitness and a sub-par attitude in big matches....which includes the occasional embarrassing tank job

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 01:58 AM   #498
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

is it bad that I just laughed when I saw this result?
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:15 AM   #499
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
is it bad that I just laughed when I saw this result?
That might've been for the best;I had to avoid the forum for a couple hours in order to avoid sharing my variety of Spanish 'nicknames' for Razzano

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 11:05 PM   #500
country flag bruce goose

Most of you probably don't know that Ana's dad has his own waste disposal operation...and,today,the Ivanovic Sanitation Company took out the trash!....Happy Early Birthday,Marion

Old Sep 7th, 2010, 09:35 PM   #501
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

She better win Quebec.
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 12:25 AM   #502
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
She better win Quebec.
You got me thinking about Marion's 2006 finals victim,Puchkova.It's too bad that she sucks and lacks intellect;it'd be nice to see more of her....That was an eye-pleasing final between Marion and Olga

Old Sep 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM   #503
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

MD draw Challenge bell :

R1 : Marion vs Q
R2 : Rebecca or Heidi

Inside Canadian media, she explains that she was too exhausted in NY : http://fr.canoe.ca/sports/nouvelles/...10-222649.html

She didn't play during 4 days and recovered practice on last monday.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #504
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Exhausted because of the heat in New York, or exhausted because of her schedule?

I love her section of the draw until the QF... Mattek-Sands , and Georges plays well indoors.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #505
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Yes, i'm afraid with Bettanie Mattek . I remember Wimbledon 08 and she plays great actually.
It's not a good draw for her.

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #506
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

«J’étais fatiguée lorsque je suis arrivée aux Internationaux des États-Unis, car j’ai joué beaucoup de tournois, cet été et sur le dur, ça taxe d’avantage. Je vais devoir d’ailleurs modifier mon calendrier l’an prochain. J’ai toutefois pris trois jours de repos avant d’arriver ŕ Québec et je vais essayer de progresser de match en match.»

"I was tired when I came to USO because I played a lot of tournaments this summer and on hard courts it's tougher. I'll have to also change my schedule next year. However, I took three days off before coming to Quebec and I'll try to progress with every tie."
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 03:18 PM   #507
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

As long as she doesnt have Beth she SHOULD win it. The field is ridiculously easy. Most of the other seeds below her are out of form. Even if she did play Beth Id be fairly confident she could beat her on a HC.
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #508
country flag bruce goose

Took a look at the qualifying draw and it wasn't exactly stacked with threats...players like Greta Arn who can can come through qualies and win a few rounds....In the second round,Marion would face El Tabakh...or Marino...who's like a young,Canadian Davenport-like amazon...only much cuter........VAMOS,MARION!!!:bounc e:

Old Sep 12th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #509
country flag Lighter

After kim's win in NYC, Marion remains one out of 2 players who won a set vs Kim after her comeback in NYC :

- Venus : 1 in 2009 and 1 in 2010
- Marion : 1 in 2009
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #510
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
After kim's win in NYC, Marion remains one out of 2 players who won a set vs Kim after her comeback in NYC :

- Venus : 1 in 2009 and 1 in 2010
- Marion : 1 in 2009
Nice stat