US Hardcourt Season - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 08:50 PM   #481
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Hardcourt Season

Marion 2nd on Court 13. She BETTER win.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:27 PM   #482
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Just so we're clear,Marion,we don't like ANY of your losses...but some of them are more survivable than others....I'm confident that you'll pull this one out......yet,if you choose to go on mental walkabout,you might not wanna visit this forum for a few days......unless you're looking to expand your profanity dictionary

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM   #483
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

I'm expecting a loss, if the heat is really that bad.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 05:53 PM   #484
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute

i hope she wins
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 06:12 PM   #485
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoc View Post
I'm expecting a loss, if the heat is really that bad.
You can start the bawling if she actually DOES lose...For NOW,she's kicking some 'cabrona' ass!......On second thought,I apologize for foolishly showing so much faith in schizo Marion(sigh....x 10,000)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Last edited by bruce goose : Sep 1st, 2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 07:56 PM   #486
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Worst loss all year.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:01 PM   #487
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just disappointed with both. of them...

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:07 PM   #488
country flag Marionated

I just don't think her leg was that bad at all. She didn't look visibly hampered.

I think the heat definitely must have bothered her though. I can't think of any other explanation for that performance.

This has been a really disappointing year at the slams.

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:09 PM   #489
country flag Ferg

R3, R3, R4 and R2 at her best one
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM   #490
country flag Marionated

The Zheng loss hurts so bad

Shahar is just better on clay, but the call on set point in the tie-break was ridiculous.

She should have won the first set vs Pironkova, she had so many chances, but she was outplayed for most of the match though.

She wouldn't have beaten Ivanovic so this loss hurts the least for me.

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:14 PM   #491
country flag bruce goose

What a f--king disgrace to lose to that 'pendeja extra fea'.....Gonna need a day to get over that crap......Check back with you guys after I've cooled off for a while;otherwise,I might be too tempted to say something about puta Razzano......Don't complain about a lack of respect anymore,Marion.....Start EARNING it!!!!!!

Last edited by bruce goose : Sep 1st, 2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:48 PM   #492
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I really hate to see her lose to Razzano as well. I haven't forgiven her for making those comments to the Eastbourne crowd and to the French press, but I'm glad that they shook hands. You could see how much she wanted to win this match when she threw her racquet...

Oh well. Another total capitulation to a player that she should be beating, based on rankings. At least it makes her big wins all the more rewarding, lol.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 11:31 PM   #493
country flag bruce goose

Honestly,I think that I'd have measuredly cheered for Marion in the matchup because Ana's confidence is heavily on the rebound and a loss wouldn't have demoralized her;Marion needed this Slam more,mentally,IMO.......Now that the match-up of my favorites won't be taking place,I'll cheer for Ana to stomp a mudhole in Razzano's ass....IF she continues her improved play,she'll certainly win and I'll get delayed pleasure on Marion's behalf

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 11:43 PM   #494
country flag Ferg

11-6 this year on US hardcourts. Blegh. Very ordinary W/L this year, probably near the lowest among top 20 players... Only way she can save the season for me is win the Bell Challenge (SURELY she'll take it seriously after this horror show) and post respectable tournies in China and Japan.
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 12:04 AM   #495
country flag bruce goose

After what Schiavone did at RG...and when you factor in the absences of Serena and Henin...this event reeks of a MAJOR blown opportunity