Alessandra Simonelli - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Alessandra Simonelli

Alessandra was born in January 1998. We come from the same city and I know her, so I am really impartial when it comes to her.
She is funny, kind, friendly and already mature for her age.
She has been impressive in U14 tournaments next year, and she has already entered Top 300 in U18 Junior Rankings.
She has played some good tournaments in Sweden and Italy. This week, she was close to defeating Carolina Pillot in Todi Main Draw, where she was given a wild card.
She has a very 'modern' game. She hits hard every single shot. She has a good serve, too, but she needs to work at the net and ikn the run.
She is great, believe me. I think she may become a Top player one day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #2
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alessandra Simonelli

Interview. http://www.spaziotennis.com/2013/07/...ot-intervista/

This week she qualified for Torino 10k, but was a bit unlucky with the draw since she will face, again, a seed. Good luck Ale.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #3
Eldest

First point ever for Alessandra. She defeated 7th seed Moser in Torino very easily, with the score of 6-3 6-2.
I am so happy for her. She has a great chance in the next round, but I know that she can play veeeery bad sometimes, so I won't give big hopes for the next match. Yet, a great win.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #4
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind. View Post
First point ever for Alessandra.

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #5
Eldest

Alessandra had 3 set points in a row in the first set tiebreak, but lost 7-9 the set against Partaud.
But then she won the second 6-1. Already competing with these players. And yet she should have already won by now...
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #6
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she won :O and she is just 15 y.o :O

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #7
Eldest

Alessandra. I knew she would have been good. We even played together at times, she is a great person, too.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #8
Eldest

Next is Di Sarra. Seriously speaking, I think her run will ends badly here, unless she or her coach understand she has to hit everything to Di Sarra's backhand. Best of luck Ale, it was already a great tournament, the first of a great career.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #9
Eldest

Lost 7-6 2-6 0-6 against Di Sarra, had nothing left as energies.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #10
Eldest

Outstanding tournament, obviously.
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #11
Eldest

Alessandra will play some ITF juniors in South America starting from Argentina next week, together with Gariglio, Hofer and B.Turati. Good luck
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #12
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

She is in doubles finals with Tatiana Pieri at the tournament this week Good luck to the kids
kvaker81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #13
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Okay, that site is weird...Tati and Ale lost in semis, apparently
kvaker81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #14
country flag -Lukas-

-Lukas- is an unknown quantity at this point

Alessandra last week at Torneo dell'Avvenire

-Lukas- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote