The Barbara Rittner cheering thread (and for the other german girls)!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #1
country flag tarah

tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light
The Barbara Rittner cheering thread (and for the other german girls)!!

Good luck Barbara
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 10:13 PM   #2
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Barbara!!!!
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 12:36 AM   #3
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Go Barbara

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 12:50 PM   #4
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
best of luck mädels!
c'mon MARTINA!!!
Old Oct 15th, 2002, 10:15 PM   #5
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Babsi!!!!
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2002, 11:06 PM   #6
country flag tarah

tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light
Barbara won 6:2 6:2
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 10:00 AM   #7
country flag tarah

Good luck against Dechy today!!!!!
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 11:06 AM   #8
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
Go Barbara !!!!!!!!!!!!!

beat Nathalie D.

bounce:
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 09:12 PM   #9
country flag tarah

Barbara lost 6:2 4:6 7:6