Cristina-Mădălina Stancu - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #46
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cristina-Mădălina Stancu

10k Timisoara (ROU), R32:

(Q)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. (Q)Dajana Dukic (SRB) 60 30 Ret.

Another encounter with friend and doubles partner Raluca Elena Platon. My money is on Cristina, as usual
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2014, 04:30 PM   #47
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
10k Timisoara (ROU), R32:

(Q)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. (Q)Dajana Dukic (SRB) 60 30 Ret.

Another encounter with friend and doubles partner Raluca Elena Platon. My money is on Cristina, as usual
Hope there weren't any huge sums involved :P.

10k Timisoara (ROU), R16:

(3)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) d. Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) 62 64
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 10:51 PM   #48

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Hope there weren't any huge sums involved :P
I was metaphorically speaking. I never bet on tennis matches :P

But still this loss is quite surprising. Platon "threatens" to quit tennis for a while now, and quite rightfully if you look at her results and her lack of motivation on court. And then she comes with this upset Only in Women Tennis and only in Romania
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 12:47 AM   #49

10k Arad (ROU), QD:

(1)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) v BYE
Federica Prati (ITA) v Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU)
Marina Raluca Tudorache (ROU) v Claudia Papi (HUN)
Ioana Toanchina (ROU) v BYE

Interesting draw.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 09:46 PM   #50

10k Arad (ROU), Q-R32:

(1)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. Andreea Amalia Rosca (ROU) 75 61

Hungarian Claudia Papi up next for a spot on the MD. Hai Cristina!
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #51

10k Arad (ROU), Q-Q:

(1)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. Claudia Papi (HUN) 61 61
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #52

10k Arad (ROU), MD:

(7)Victoria Muntean (FRA) v Simona Ionescu (ROU)
(SE)Martina Spigarelli (ITA) v Vendula Zovincova (CZE)
(wc)Alexandra Daniela Nicoara (ROU) v Ana Bianca Mihaila (ROU)
(2)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) v (Q)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU)

Hai Cristina!
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #53

10k Arad (ROU), R32:

(2)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) d. (Q)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) 60 67(3) 63

Cristina wasted 12 BP opportunities
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #54
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

10k Arad (ROU), R32:

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #55

10k Bucharest (ROU), MD:

(4)Michaela Frlicka (GER) v Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU)
Irina Fetecau (ROU) v Louise Brunskog (SWE)
(Q)Raluca Georgiana Serban (ROU) v Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU)
(5)Elena Bogdan (ROU) v (Q)Ribana Roth (GER)

Hai Cristina!
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #56

10k Bucharest (ROU), R32:

Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. (4)Michaela Frlicka (GER) 63 61

Second round against Irina Fetecau
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:32 AM   #57
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:18 AM   #58

10k Bucharest (ROU), R16:

Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. Irina Fetecau (ROU) 63 62

A chance for Cristina to take revenge for the loss in the Iasi final earlier this summer, as she takes on Oana Georgeta Simion next.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:01 PM   #59
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Keep going
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:07 AM   #60

10k Bucharest (ROU), Q:

Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU) 63 64

First seed Irina Maria Bara up next for a place in the final. Good luck!