Cristina-Mădălina Stancu - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #16
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cristina-Mădălina Stancu

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Cristina played college tennis in the US so she definitely had a lot of competition the last four years.
But none on the WTA Tour, not since October 2011. But I'm glad to hear she played college tennis in the US in the meantime (apparently she played for Texas A&M University ans she finished this season on the 10th position), hopefully this experience will help her just like it helped Jill Craybas, Laura Granville, Mallory Burdette and so many others on the tour in the past.

Anyways, it's been decided her opponent in the second round tomorrow and Raluca Elena Platon it is. Cristina can do it, no doubt about that. Best of luck!
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #17

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

10k Bucharest (ROU), R16:

(Q)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. (3)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) 63 60

Ana Bianca Mihaila for a place in the semis. Hai Cristina!
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #18

10k Bucharest (ROU), Q:

(Q)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. Ana Bianca Mihaila (ROU) 63 61

Looks like Cristina Dinu will be her opponent in the semis
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #19

10k Bucharest (ROU), S:

(1)Cristina Dinu (ROU) d. (Q)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) 26 75 61
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #20
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

10k Bucharest Semifinal
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:51 AM   #21
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

that dress. Making the semis here is a very good result for her first ITF tournament after a lengthy break from the pro tour. Hope she does well going forward, too!
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #22
country flag croitorum

croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice

Cristina is number 5 in ITΑ ranking in US college. Definitely is a vey good player. Also I found there Ilinca Stoica, Ana Vladutu si Georgiana patrasc which have played itf tournaments in Romania
croitorum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #23

10k Iasi (ROU), MD:

(5)Anastasia Vdovenco (MDA) v Patricia Lancranjan (ROU)
Gabriela Duca (ROU) v (Q)Sarlota Cesnekova (SVK)
Ekaterina Lavrikova (RUS) v (wc)Elena Gabriela Ruse (ROU)
(4)Nicoleta-Catalina Dascalu (ROU) v (wc)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU)

Really?
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 01:38 PM   #24

10k Iasi (ROU), R32:

(wc)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. (4)Nicoleta-Catalina Dascalu (ROU) 63 75
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #25

10k Iasi (ROU), R16:

(wc)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. (wc)Elena Gabriela Ruse (ROU) 76(3) 16 64
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #26
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Close match! But glad she pulled it out. I hope she has a ranking by the time the Romanian ITF's are done.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
I hope she has a ranking by the time the Romanian ITF's are done.
She will, no doubt about that
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #28
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

She's lovely

http://www.digi24.ro/Emisiuni/Region...+Simonei+Halep
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #29

Digi Sport is out of headlines:
Ioana Loredana Rosca - pe urmele Simonei Halep.
Ioana Ducu - pe urmele Simonei Halep.
Elena Gabriela Ruse - pe urmele Simonei Halep.
Cristina-Madalina Stancu - pe urmele Simonei Halep.
Patricia Lancranjan - pe urmele (wait for it) Simonei Halep

But yes, Cristina is lovely: she looks stunning, she is charismatic, has great communication skills and her tennis results are great. One similarity with Simona: she enjoys playing tennis and feels no pressure competing Bravo, Cristina!
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #30

10k Iasi (ROU), Q:

(wc)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU) d. (5)Anastasia Vdovenco (MDA) 60 63

Second semifinal in a row Tomorrow against either Simona Ionescu or Camille Cheli.