Continue Your Good Form in Prague Ági!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2010, 11:34 AM   #16
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold
Re: Continue Your Good Form in Prague Ági!!!

6-2 6-2 in doubles 1st round against Erakovic/Kosinska
mralas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #17
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

I'd love to know who makes the Order of Play for Prague because it's a bit of a joke to say the least. Ági's on tomorrow's schedule for 3 matches at the moment. Not only that, but it says she and Monica (or Alize and Magdalena) are playing in the doubles semi BEFORE the quarter final which is at n.b.5pm?! At 5pm she will probably still be playing her singles match too. I'm assuming that the schedule will be changed at some point when someone with a hint of common sense looks at it because it's both ridiculous and physically impossible to play two matches at once not to mention playing in the semi before the quarters. Infact I just looked at it again and Alize is on it 3 times too.
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #18
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

They've changed it now and put up a more sensible schedule. Ági's 3rd on Centre for singles, n.b. 5pm for doubles. Hopefully she can keep her good form going and get another good win.
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:40 AM   #19
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofen View Post
I think both she and Görges won all of their singles matches after their solid doubles campaign in Wimbledon.
Good point!

And to Gregorio87 - She closed out Dulgheru pretty well...
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:41 AM   #20
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mralas View Post
6-2 6-2 in doubles 1st round against Erakovic/Kosinska
Good job so anyway, I have been away, but good to see Ági winning I probably won't be able to watch either of her matches tomorrow but hopefully she can do well anyways. Benesova will be tough! I'm pretty sure she will at least win one out of her two matches though!
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:42 AM   #21
country flag iGOAT

Safarova and Dulgheru both withdrew from the tournament I have to say, if Ágnes can get past Benesova and Hercog (which could be very tough, as early rounds tend to be challenging for her), I like her chances for another win!

Thinking too soon though!
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #22
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Agi has beaten Benesova 61 75 .I only saw from 61 43* until the end.Seems like she choked a 61 41 lead,because Benesova was able to get to that 5all but I won´t complain since she took her 1st chance to finish the match

So now onto QFs,with Hercog as the next opponent.They played once,in Acapulco this year,and Agi had to retire when trailing 64 *01 if I remember well.So it´s revenge time

PD:Some important players withdrew,and if everything goes well there should be another Agi vs Patty final,but it´s still too early to say that..
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:59 PM   #23
country flag iGOAT

Damn I woke up thinking I would see it but the match was over who cares though? She won !!!!
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #24
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
Agi has beaten Benesova 61 75 .I only saw from 61 43* until the end.Seems like she choked a 61 41 lead,because Benesova was able to get to that 5all but I won´t complain since she took her 1st chance to finish the match

So now onto QFs,with Hercog as the next opponent.They played once,in Acapulco this year,and Agi had to retire when trailing 64 *01 if I remember well.So it´s revenge time

PD:Some important players withdrew,and if everything goes well there should be another Agi vs Patty final,but it´s still too early to say that..
I'm thinking that too .

Hercog is going to be a really, really tough match for her, because I feel like the Ági we're used to would definitely lose this match. She seems to be playing well though lately, so I think she has some chances. If she can win, I really like her chances for this tournament ! Anyone have a full head-to-head?

Doubles is soon, we have to cheer for her there as well .
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #25
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
I'm thinking that too .

Hercog is going to be a really, really tough match for her, because I feel like the Ági we're used to would definitely lose this match. She seems to be playing well though lately, so I think she has some chances. If she can win, I really like her chances for this tournament ! Anyone have a full head-to-head?

Doubles is soon, we have to cheer for her there as well .
As I said,Hercog leads 1-0 but it was by ret.
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #26
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win, good luck against Polona.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #27
country flag iGOAT

Doubles match is on the scoreboard GL girls .
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #28
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

6-3 6-4

I think Agi wasn't in doubles semi since Gold coast 2008
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #29
country flag iGOAT

Wow this is so exciting that would be really great if she could win a doubles title!!!
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #30
country flag iGOAT

OK tomorrow's order of play is out. Ági-Hercog is the last match on Center Court. I really hope I can watch, but I might have to go since it's around mid-day for me . No doubles tomorrow.