That's it!!This madness must stop! WTA Hair Fashion Mistakes - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:04 PM   #1
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
That's it!!This madness must stop! WTA Hair Fashion Mistakes

I'm sorry but I'm fed up with it! lol!!!!!!!! These fashion issues need to be addressed and don't get mad, because even my fave makes these mistakes.

I'm f#@!@!!! bloody outraged. LMAO!!!

Jen, I know you wan't to save money but the cheap dye job aint cutting it. Go to a professional. Just because your brother offers to dye your hair in exchange for applying his make-up doesn't mean you should accept. Tee-hee!!!!!!!!!

Serena, I love you like a play cousin. You know you are my girl and all. However, the dye job has got to go. It was cute at first, and you know I love you Princess but the dye job is starting to get lighter and lighter each time. Rena, I know blonds have more fun, but you don't want to dye all the pigment out of your hair. Babygirl, come back!!!!!!!!!

Now, I like watching me some Big Lindsay. However Big Linds is going for the wet slick look in a ducktail. Big Linds if your hair is not long enough to go into a ponytail, don't force it. Either slick it back, or go back to the short style. And the dye job is alright, at least it looks professional.

Monica, you are a great champion and all but can you take that da#! hat off once in your life. You are a nice looking girl, now take that freakin hat off. Geesh! Is it glued to your head?

Vee has the best hair style now, but I have a peeve with the QUEEN. Ok, Vee I love you because you are the best but Vee you are not Janet Jackson. Vee please stop it with the one earring long and the other short. Or the one earring only thing. Also Vee no fruits on your ears. A no-no!!!!! When I see fruit on your ear I get hungry o.k. I still love you Queen!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Feel free to add more, I can't cover everyone. lol!!!!!
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:09 PM   #2
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Jen, I know you wan't to save money but the cheap dye job aint cutting it. Go to a professional
It's less the dye, than the fringe ugh.
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:17 PM   #3
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold
Okay, that is not Serena's real hair. It is the extensions that are getting lighter. I am sure she also dies her real (short) hair near the scalp.

I like Jen's new bold red look.

I think Martina Hingis would really benefit from bangs, as she has a huge forehead. It worked for Katherine Helmond!

Umm, let's see...how about Justine? she needs help.

I think best hair award goes to Steffi Graf for the past 8 years or so. Natural blond highlights (well...professional bleach job, as Steffi has darkish blonde hair) and a nice wavy, classic, timeless style. Of course Steffi's hair in the mid-late 80's was horrendous (feathers galore and pouffy deLuxe)!

Jen's light highlights last year were pretty cool as well, and I liked Venus's new jet black straight weave at the US this year.
Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:21 PM   #4
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
I LUV LUV LUV Serena to death but for the sake of humanity puleeezze the Blonde has got to go. She is a pretty girl but the blond makes her look rediculous (plus it frys your hair)

I luv Venus but pulezze dont let a camera ever get a hold of you with your hair sticking out of your head like that ever again like at the USO

Patty Schnyder: Is she the next comming of Melanie Molitor? I suggest a straightening comb pulezze.

Melanie Molitor: PERM PERM PERM PERM

Oracene Williams: IF YOU EVER WALK OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH THAT ORANGE WIG AND EMBARRIS YOURSELF AND YOUR DAUGHTERS AGAIN.....

I agree Monica should take off the hat

I also agree on Lindsay, if its too short babe dont try the ponytail.

Last edited by Luci : Oct 13th, 2002 at 07:28 PM.
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:29 PM   #5
l_hommeca

l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice l_hommeca is just really nice
I think the W/S look fine. The blonde hair is ok but I could do without it. And Venus looks much improved. At least they don't wear beads any longer...phew.. they looked more like jump ropers than tennis players.

Watch her every move. She can manipulate reactions. Fantasy for Sale..that's entertainment! - Neil Peart
l_hommeca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:52 PM   #6
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
I love Lindsay and Serena's hair! Lindsay's hair clips are nice too.

Justine needs help, but something tells me she does not give a s*it either way

Daniela needs help as well, but she's the same way as Justine.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:57 PM   #7
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
Somebody please call SWAT!
Because this thread is a RIOT!
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 07:59 PM   #8
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Daniela's hair is so ugly....sorry..... Martina needs to quit pulling her hair back, its very ugly. Wear it down regular. Sheesh....
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 08:13 PM   #9
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Ok whatever!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 08:41 PM   #10
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
Mark35, why do you think Justine needs help? please elaborate. I like her blonde hair...but that's just me.

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 08:45 PM   #11
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold
I just think the pale wheat/blondish color washes her face out a bit. It doesn't go with her skin tone and she looks pale, which is wierd since she is always in the sun (no need to worry Amy Frazier, you are still the pale queen! haha). I just think Justine would look a bit better with her natural darker hair. Her hair style is okay. As someone else said, justine probably could care less, which is great.
Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 09:22 PM   #12
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
I think Jennifer may have put henna in her hair -- some people prefer henna to other dyes because henna is "natural". Sadly, it is also ugly! At least on dark brunettes!

But I think it's cool that the players experiment with their hair. For some of them, it is probably the one normal thing they do in their lives! I don't like Lina K's black hair, either, but I think it's cool that she tries it.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 09:41 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point
I read a couple of weeks ago that Jennifer was seen at the Jon Barrett Salon in New York City. More than likely it is where she got her new look.
Underdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 09:44 PM   #14
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Love Jen's hair colour, but I agree with Rom-The fringe It just doesn't suit her style.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2002, 09:48 PM   #15
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
This Jon Barrett fellow has a lot to answer for!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote