The Defending Champion is here, Budapest 2010 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 08:26 AM   #1
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
The Defending Champion is here, Budapest 2010

Ági & Patty in doubles

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jul 3rd, 2010 at 08:41 AM.
Hakapeszi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 01:25 PM   #2
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Defending Champion is here, Budapest 2010

Doubles with Patty well I like it they could do really well .

What about Blanka though ?
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 01:28 PM   #3
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Singles draw is out today I guess .

Ági is sixth seed I think so that means the draw could be tough I really hope she does not get put in the same quarter as Kleybanova, or especially Dulgheru because those are really tough draws. Honestly I worry with her current form and these good players in the draw, defending her title will be way tougher than winning was, but maybe confidence from last year can take her through I suppose.
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 05:26 AM   #4
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

First round Jelena Kostanic Tosic

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 05:32 AM   #5
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Doubles with Patty well I like it they could do really well .

What about Blanka though ?
Blanka was not happy, but Ági needs doubles ranking points rather than playing for fun.

Old Jul 4th, 2010, 02:39 PM   #6
country flag iGOAT

Oh, well I have to say I feel sort of sorry for Blanka but it also makes me really happy to see that Ági feels this way!!! She has been pretty lame in doubles lately, so I'm glad to see she wants the match-play, experience, and confidence doubles can bring her .
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #7
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
First round Jelena Kostanic Tosic

This is a really good draw, this girl has hardly played for a few years! Ági also has a nice draw to the semifinals I think being in the section of Bacsinszky, but she is in the half of Dulgheru, who is favored to win .
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #8
country flag iGOAT

The doubles draw is also out! Blanka playing with Golubic .

Anyways, Ági and Schnyder will play Kustova/Tsurenko in the first round. A very winnable match .
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #9
country flag iGOAT

Well this was never posted yesterday, but Patty/Ági are playing their first match today, on Center Court. It is fourth from 11 local time, after three singles matches .

The match is starting right now .
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 10:20 PM   #10
country flag iGOAT

So Ági & Patty lost to Kustova/Tsurenko in doubles 7-6 (4), 3-6, 10-6.

Beyond pathetic. I liked the sounds of this team, but obviously their games do not work together .

Meanwhile, Blanka's match is at 5-all in the first. If they won, that would be kind of funny after Ági was too good for Blanka .
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 10:21 PM   #11
country flag iGOAT

And as far as singles, she is playing third on Center Court tomorrow (NB 16:00 local time) and there IS a livestream .

This better be way better than doubles .
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #12
country flag iGOAT

Okay they're warming up right now Ági wearing white skirt, with blue top. Good luck .
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #13
country flag iGOAT

Ágnes beat Kostanic Tosic 6-3, 6-2 far from impressive tennis, but she played pretty well at times will definitely need to improve leaps and bounds if she is to challenge for the title with players like Dulgheru and Kleybanova though!
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #14
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nice score Agi. Although it's pretty funny that Blanka actually won her doubles without her sister, while Agi and Patty managed to lose . Of course Blanka was lucky enough to draw another WC team, but you would have thought Tsurenko and Kustova were also a pretty good draw.

Good luck in the next round.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 10:00 PM   #15
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

great win Agi!!
i hope for at least a QF here to try and defend as much as possible!!