Vera Zvonareva - Interview Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #76
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all
Re: Vera Zvonareva - Interview Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Hey guys ive found this interview ...Vera talks about the state of the injury and the match in Madrid, about the blue clay . Something we know it already but other are new one

http://www.championat.com/tennis/_wt...at-sygrat.html
Great, thanks Lizzie.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #77
country flag mona94

mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice mona94 is just really nice

good interview , thanks lizzie
mona94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #78
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Nice interview.

She has a serious injury.

It will be difficult for her to play the Olympics. I would say almost impossible.
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:54 PM   #79
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Vera's recent interview with the Russian version of OK! Magazine. She talks about tennis, love, life after tennis and so on. Translated through Google.

http://translate.google.com/translat...center&act=url

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #80
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Vera's recent interview with the Russian version of OK! Magazine. She talks about tennis, love, life after tennis and so on. Translated through Google.

http://translate.google.com/translat...center&act=url

Thanks Danny

I was reading this, but Google Translate is very confusing, sometimes..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #81
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Thanks Danny

I was reading this, but Google Translate is very confusing, sometimes..
LOL, yeah, but then most of these translating programs are. Especially the free ones. If someone really wants a good translation, they'd be best served to have it done by a human. Guess we just gotta take what we can get though.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #82

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Someone in other thread, suggested http://imtranslator.com/

Seems to be excellent, especially in Russian-to-English translations..

But a registration is required..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #83
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Bepa I love these two translations
But love?
Любовь требует много времени.
Love takes time.
Непросто его выделить.
It is not easy to identify.

Почему вы так кричите, когда играете?
Why do you cry when you play?
Вас ведь ругают за это.
You were criticized for it.
Кричат не все.
Screaming is not all.
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 12:50 PM   #84

New interview HERE

Talk about 2012 and why withdraw from the AO season..

Google translator was better..

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:22 PM   #85
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
New interview HERE

Talk about 2012 and why withdraw from the AO season..

Google translator was better..
Good find, Pvt. Kovalenko . At least one encouraging phrase, is she talks about maybe even being on the next Olympics. No guarantee of course and that is still 4 years off, but at least she still looks to the future as a tennis player. Still the waiting continues how the shoulder will develop.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:30 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Good find, Pvt. Kovalenko . At least one encouraging phrase, is she talks about maybe even being on the next Olympics. No guarantee of course and that is still 4 years off, but at least she still looks to the future as a tennis player. Still the waiting continues how the shoulder will develop.
No problem. Still need to find something better to translate Russian to English.. Google Translator

The part she says that already visited several doctors and no one agree in a diagnosis, is quite disturbing..

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:55 PM   #87
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Jovanovski Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:01 AM   #88
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Worrying. Hopefully she recovers relatively soon, and completely.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #89
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Vera Zvonareva - Interview Thread

New interview with Bepa!

http://tennis.sport-express.ru/reviews/29925/
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #90
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfikke View Post
Thanks Felix.

Wow, so based on that interview Vera's recovery is ahead of schedule, but it seems she's gonna miss all of this season unfortunately. Though she says that Serena being able to come back from various injuries and become #1 again at 31 gives her motivation that she can come back and be successful again as well, which is great. Well i hope her recovery & rehabilitation continues to go well & ahead of schedule and whenever she does come back that she's able to work her way back to the top. God bless her.