Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:18 AM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Fill-in-the-Draw #30a | Budapest 2010 | Congrats to Alexj and Danars!
Fill-in-the-Draw 2010 |#30a| GDF SUEZ GRAND PRIX
2007: dawid/In The Zone
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.
Please post players' full names, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9)You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Example: International Quarterfinals
Kirilenko def. Petrova
Wozniacki def. Chakvetadze
Schnyder def. Dementieva
Zheng def. Dulko
The actual winners are Zheng, Kirilenko, Wozniacki and Dementieva.
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 390 points.
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=326409.
Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397813.
The Race to the Championships is available here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397814
Have fun playing and good luck!
Last edited by WhoAmI? : Jul 11th, 2010 at 02:56 PM.
Jul 3rd, 2010, 04:43 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw | #30a | Budapest 2010 |
(1) Alisa Kleybanova def. Sesil Karatantcheva
Patty Schnyder def. (Q) qualifier
Catalina Castano def. Kristina Kucova
(8) Polona Hercog def. (Q) qualifier
(4) Anabel Medina Garrigues def. Ioana Raluca Olaru
Greta Arn def. Darya Kustova
Sorana Cirstea def. (Q) qualifier
Tathiana Garbin def. (6) Roberta Vinci
(7) Agnes Szavay def. Jelena Kostanic Tosic
Yvonne Meusburger def. (Q) qualifier
Iveta Benesova df (WC) Alize Cornet
(3) Timea Bacsinszky def. (WC) Timea Babos
(5) Shuai Peng def. (WC) Silvia Njiric
Anastasia Sevastova def. Anastasia Yakimova
Mariya Koryttseva df Anna Chakvetadze
(2) Alexandra Dulgheru def. Sandra Zahlavova
schnyder df kleybanova
hercog df castano
arn df medina garrigues
garbin df cirstea
szavay df meusburger
benesova df bacsinszky
peng df sevastova
dulgheru df koryttseva
hercog df schnyder
garbin df arn
benesova df szavay
dulgheru df peng
hercog df garbin
dulgheru df benesova
dulgheru df hercog
: 24 -- Career High
: 21 -- Winner
: Monterrey '14, Palermo' 13, Sydney '11, Bastad '11 Final:
Rome '13, Barcelona '11, Dallas '11
Tennis Tipping Rank
: 49 -- Career High
: 42 -- Winner
: ITF Nules '13, WTA Bastad '12, ITF Versmold '12, ITF Clermont-Ferrand '11, ITF Petange '10
If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Real Madrid,Barcelona,Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off