Pironkova and Serena in the final is gonna suck. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:43 PM   #1
country flag josh3135

josh3135 has disabled reputation
Pironkova and Serena in the final is gonna suck.

I'm gonna put on my time machine hat for a minute...

It's gonna be another 1 and 2 drubbing in the wimby final. Serena is gonna destroy Pironkova in like 40 minutes and tennis will cry.

You folks in England with tickets better see if you can get a refund now so you don't waste your time.

Your thoughts?
josh3135 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:44 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pironkova and Serena in the final is gonna suck.

It should be Serena-Vera. But we'll see. Vera is a IW champion, YEC finalist and this is her 2nd slam SF. The 1st was against Safina.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:46 PM   #3
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

NO...

its gonna be a better FInal Really!!

Pironkova isnt a gurl who is gonna bend over and let Serena shove it down to her...!!

Pironkova has just beaten Venus...
and Her Confident is as high as ever!!!

and Serena is up for the kill on her revenge for her sista!!
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #4
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh3135 View Post
I'm gonna put on my time machine hat for a minute...

It's gonna be another 1 and 2 drubbing in the wimby final. Serena is gonna destroy Pironkova in like 40 minutes and tennis will cry.

You folks in England with tickets better see if you can get a refund now so you don't waste your time.

Your thoughts?
Put your time machine back in 1988 french open final
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #5
country flag Sefo

Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of

Bartoli had an even more impressive 2 weeks in 2007 and she entered in the final only as spectator, against Venus.
I can't see Pironkova winning a slam coming from nothing. The fluke was already huge, I can't see Serena unforcing the whole match.
Sefo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:00 PM   #6
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

In the warmup tourney and in the past, Pironkova has not impressed me. But, who knows what is going to happen.

Serena v Vera would be more interesting to me. I wouldn't even mind seeing Vera shed some tears of happiness at a Slam win.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:14 PM   #7
country flag BluSthil

BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all

It will SUCK if no one tunes in ! The WTA must be wetting their pants to see who joins Serena in the finals...

Ok everybody, its 3rd set tiebreaker "inning" stretch...

"Take me out to Wimby center court,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some strawberries and English creme,
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the underdog,
If she don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three sets you're out,
At the old tennis ball game."

Very good everyone... Cheers
BluSthil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:14 PM   #8
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think that russian girl will take out Pironkova.
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:25 PM   #9
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter who she faces - it'll still suck. But for the sake of womens tennis it has to be Zvonareva. It just.. it just HAS to be!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:06 AM   #10
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute

And it happened to be just 67.

Vesnina.Niculescu.Falconi.Voskoboeva.Paszek.Shvedo va.Voegele
TennisTipping.Singles(#16|06.08.2012) ITF Fukuoka, Roland Garros|RU ITF Cali
TennisTipping.Doubles(#82|09.04.2012) ITF Casablanca (w/diego36arg), ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer (w/Frederik), 2010 Osaka (w/CapriatiRules)
eDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:13 AM   #11
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't get to see Tsvetana much at Eastbourne obviously but she seems much more comfortable on grass? Won't surprise me if she reaches R4 again.