Ana Ivanovic voted sexiest tennis player for 5th consecutive time & honest interview - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #1
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Ivanovic voted sexiest tennis player for 5th consecutive time & honest interview

I have posted the article below & did away with the link since a lot of people don't like links.

Ana Ivanovic voted sexiest tennis player for 5th consecutive time
Posted by kumargaurav on Jun 22nd, 2010

Though former no 1 Ana Ivanovic may be falling rapidly on the women’s ranking there is sphere over which her domination remains undisputed. Recently, the 22 year old Serbian was voted as the sexiest tennis player of the world by tennisreporters dot net for the Fifth year running.

Ana, who won the French open in 2008 when she was ranked no 1, crashed out of Wimbledon 2010 in the first round. And with her WTA rankings at a low 45, it appears that the Serb is losing her clothes more rapidly than her rankings.

But, the Serbian star, is making most of her time off the tennis court, and celebrated the verdict by posing in a pink bikini on a bed of matching tennis balls and also with a tennis net draped loosely around her. The two pictures of her can be seen below.

When asked about her accomplishment, Ivanovic revealed that whereas in men’s tennis most of them are friendly, in women’s tennis its all about “Who’s the prettiest, who’s the most popular, the most fashionable, who’s getting the most coverage. We are simply not friends”

Ana Ivanovic is not the only one to pose for racy photo shoots to boost her career. Even, the current World No.1 and defending Wimbledon champion Serena Williams showed off her curves in a high-heeled, chunky jewelry and little else, in a photo taken for the U.S. Vibe Magazine.
Suddenly, it appears the battle for the numero uno position outside the court is hotting up and surely gaining more attention that the on court show.
For now, glamorous girls like Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko are lagging behind but it will not be much time before they catch up.
For tennis fans its total fun and an entirely new dimension to enjoy women’s tennis.

I really hope that Ana is not going the way of Kournikova because she really is a talented tennis player. When you have exotic beauty it is very marketable and it appears that Ana has been in demand a lot latetly and her tennis is sufferening because of it. She has the perfect combination that drives sponsors crazy, beauty & the girl next door personality and though she is making millions in off court opportunites, thankfully she does sound as if she still wants to improve tennis wise.

What do you think about what she says happens in the locker room?

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥

Last edited by it-girl : Jun 27th, 2010 at 08:38 PM.
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #2
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic voted sexiest tennis player for 5th consecutive time & honest interv

Oh please, the voice is a sexiness factor

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #3
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic voted sexiest tennis player for 5th consecutive time & honest interv

She is not the sexiest. The prettiest or the most beautiful, ok.

And what she said about tennis players on ATP ad WTA doesn't even surprise me. Everybody knows that. Girls are jealous, and bitter. I mean, they are bitchier than men. Boys don't give a shit, so they are cooler. That doesn't mean they can't be jealous nor bitter.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #4
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is a pretty girl but she's not sexy.

That yellow bikini photo, it's horrible.
Her attempt at a sexy face is such a fail it's embarassing.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #5
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, how many times is Ana going to talk about the girls all hating each other? Maybe if she wasn't so concerned with the atmosphere and looking at naked girls in the lockerrooms, she would be ranked higher.
Slutiana is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 07:55 PM   #6
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

Acording to Rennae Stubbs, some of them are overly friendly
poulao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 07:59 PM   #7
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollby View Post
She is not the sexiest. The prettiest or the most beautiful, ok.

And what she said about tennis players on ATP ad WTA doesn't even surprise me. Everybody knows that. Girls are jealous, and bitter. I mean, they are bitchier than men. Boys don't give a shit, so they are cooler. That doesn't mean they can't be jealous nor bitter.
This, Her body is not bangin. And her face to too pudgy to be the most pretty or beautiful. She'd fall in the "cute" category.

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:12 PM   #8
country flag Vanity Bonfire

Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Blimey, how many times is Ana going to talk about the girls all hating each other? Maybe if she wasn't so concerned with the atmosphere and looking at naked girls in the lockerrooms, she would be ranked higher.
I know right.

God, girl. Quit perving and focus.
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:15 PM   #9
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
http://www.sportskeeda.com/2010/06/2...secutive-time/
Pics of Ana included in this article. Other players are also mentioned in this article.

I really hope that Ana is not going the way of Kournikova because she really is a talented tennis player. When you have exotic beauty it is very marketable and it appears that Ana has been in demand a lot latetly and her tennis is sufferening because of it. She has the perfect combination that drives sponsors crazy, beauty & the girl next door personality and though she is making millions in off court opportunites, thankfully she does sound as if she still wants to improve tennis wise.

What do you think about what she says happens in the locker room?
No Ana bloody well doesn't!!

No wonder Womens Tennis is seen as a joke by so many people.

What the hell has Ivanovic done on court the last 18 months? This is just nonsense. And I've said it before - like Danny Baker would say, she's no great shakes.

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #10
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Even as a fan, I have to say that yellow picture is awful. Love the pink one though.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:22 PM   #11
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Always thought she was pretty hot, but not enough to deserve this much attention for it.
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #12
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

how funny that the sexiest tennis player is not even in top50
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #13
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Why did they use her Sports Illustrated pictures? They were nowhere near as good as her FHM photoshoot from two years ago. That whole shoot was better.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:31 PM   #14
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Why did they use her Sports Illustrated pictures? They were nowhere near as good as her FHM photoshoot from two years ago. That whole shoot was better.

I agree.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #15
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

At least, she has a lock on this competition

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote