the forever farewell to top10 thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #1
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy the forever farewell to top10 thread

with todays loss Flavia will be out of the top 10 at the end of Wimbly...Li has already passed her and Henin (and even Bartoli) are likely to pass her...
we all know the tons of points she won't defend this summer and even if she will it's impossible for her to do better so....yeah it's a bit negative, but next year she'll do a super job staying into top 20 with Safina and Kuzny surely getting back, some young girls improving their game and Masha getting back to top 20...
so sad

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #2
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the forever farewell to top10 thread

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #3

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #4
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

masha is in top15
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 11:01 PM   #5

i meant top 10

Old Jun 27th, 2010, 01:31 AM   #6
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Well it was a good run while it lasted for Flavia. I really feel that she missed out on a great opportunity to have a chance to stay in the top 12 during the clay court season. Hopefully she can return to the good play back on the hard courts.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 08:19 AM   #7
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

guys relax!
it was her last chance and she lost it...
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 12:14 PM   #8
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute

I think her whole game is on a down hill. This season she looks a bit slower around the court than last year. She has attempted to improve her serve but that has lead to a low first server percentage allowing good players take advantage off her second serve. Her backhand is not has dangerous as it used to be. She may not get back into the top 10 again but she has great last few seasons. How many players boast a winning record against Venus Williams, a champion of the game of tennis. And how many people can say that they were once in the top 10 players of the world. How many people can say they were part of a team that won a trophy for their country twice. And her career is not over yet, she can still win another trophy for her country and spent the next few seasons in the top 20.
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:22 PM   #9
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

TBH, I really hoped she could make it again. She only needed to do better at the Mandatorys ... Still Madrid & Beijing left to try it this year
wiwa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote