The greatest tennis match ever played - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 07:22 PM   #1
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
The greatest tennis match ever played

Former Georgia bulldog John Isner is tied vs Mahut 53-53 in the 5th set of Wimbledon.

Watch live steaming here
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 07:26 PM   #2
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
54-53 Isner - still unfinished

Isner = 95 aces
Mahut = 80 aces

5th set alone = 6.5 hours

equivalent to best of 13 sets
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 07:55 PM   #3
country flag gouci

58-58 - still unfinished

Isner = 97 aces
Mahut = 93 aces

5th set alone = 7 hours

total match time = 10 hours
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 08:16 PM   #4
country flag gouci

59-59 - suspended due to darkness

The amazing match was suspended a 2nd day due to darkness and will be concluded on Thursday 9:30 AM ET tied 59-59 in the 5th set.

Last edited by gouci : Jun 24th, 2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 02:58 AM   #5
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The greatest tennis match ever played

such an amazing match....

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #6
country flag gouci

Isner vs Mahut live streaming now

Watch the conclusion of Isner vs Mahut 10:00 AM ET.

Live streaming here
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 04:02 PM   #7
country flag gouci

Isner wins 70-68

Isner = 113 aces
Mahut = 103 aces

Equivalent to playing best of 15 sets and going down to the wire.

5th set alone = 8 hours

total match time = 11 hours 5 min.