Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #46
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christophe14 View Post
I did an interview with her and just put it on the website of Belgische tennisvrouwen: http://www.belgischetennisvrouwen.be...ratie%E2%80%9D
Bedankt voor het interview! En welkom op het board (je zit hier wel al ene half jaar, maar gezien je aantal posts is het nog wel gepast ;-) )!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #47
country flag Christophe14

Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
Bedankt voor het interview! En welkom op het board (je zit hier wel al ene half jaar, maar gezien je aantal posts is het nog wel gepast ;-) )!
Hehe, ja. Ik lees meer dan ik post.
Christophe14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #48
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Luxembourg Indoor Junior Open, G2
R1 (1) Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) beat (Q)Tayisiya Morderger (GER) 6-2 6-2
R2 (1) Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) beat Taisiya Zakarlyuk (UKR) 6-1 6-0
QF (1) Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) beat (wc) Tess Sugnaux (SUI) 6-3 6-1
SF (1) Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) beat (5) Sabina Lupu (ROU) 6-7(2) 6-4 6-1
F (1) Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) beat (2) Petra Rohanova (CZE) 6-1 1-6 7-5

30 straight wins
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #49
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #50
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #51
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Read about the win down in the Algarve on a free local tennis mag, Googled and found about the win streak.

Was going to ask about game style and then found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
I also saw her at Wimbledon and I really liked her. She is very much a finesse type player and she was hitting some very imaginative shots so, without knowing anything about her I stopped and watched her for about half an hour.
That's not very encouraging. I mean, we desperately need good new players regardless of game style, but players with those traits tend to do well in juniors and at the lower tier challenger level and often struggle at the WTA level. Players with simpler, generic but solid baseline games (such as Jovanovski) are likelier to find it easier to achieve consistent (even if not necessarily brilliant) results at the WTA level.

Ginger powah to her, though.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 06:37 PM   #52
country flag Christophe14

Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all Christophe14 is a name known to all

Exclusive fotospecial of the final in Luxemburg: http://www.belgischetennisvrouwen.be...nooi-luxemburg
Christophe14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:47 PM   #53
country flag Matthias.

Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light

Since the last year I follow Alison regularly and I was already time to go see her during the ITF tournament in Torhout last year and I must say she really played well for her age (16y). And this year she won five tournaments, she has not lost any match this year! Bright future awaits her, but she has to keep working hard and have patience.
Matthias. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #54
country flag Matthias.

Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light

Alison replaces Kim in the FedCup team! Fun experience for her
Matthias. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #55
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias. View Post
Alison replaces Kim in the FedCup team! Fun experience for her
Congrats princess Alison!!!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #56

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

Fed Cup pictures

{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #57

Pictures of Wimbledon

Old Apr 20th, 2011, 05:36 PM   #58
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Alison's 1st top 100 win today

She just keeps winning.

It would be cool if someone here could list the entire 32 match win streak match by match.
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #59
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Juniors Czech Int'l Indoor Championships - Grade 1

1r bye
2r d. Haas 64 62
3r d. Zakarlyuk 63 60
QF d. Wagner 76(5) 63
SF d. Cadar 62 62
F d. Maleckova 61 61

Vale Do Lobo, POR - $10k

Q1 bye
Q2 d. Neveklovska 61 61
Q3 d. Saunders 61 60
Q4 d. De Wilde 63 61
1r d. Boev 61 62
2r d. De La Torre-Sanchez 36 62 61
QF d. Cervera-Vazquez 46 63 75
SF d. Jegiolka 64 63
F d. Kostova 64 46 62

Juniors Alvaras Balzekas Memorial Cup - Grade 2

1r d. Zakarlyuk 64 75
2r d. Padegimaite 61 62
QF d. Smolina 62 62
SF d. Poznikhirenko 63 64
F d. Kontaveit 62 63

Dijon, FRA - $10k

Q1 d. Castellano 63 60
Q2 d. Migan 61 75
1r d. Shinikova 62 62
2r d. Abramovic 61 61
QF d. Vrljic 76(6) 76(5)
SF d. Van Der Meet 62 1-0 ret.
F d. Feuerstein 62 63

Juniors Luxembourg Indoor Open - Grade 2

1r d. Mordeger 62 62
2r d. Zakarlyuk 61 60
QF d. Sugnaux 63 61
SF d. Lupu 67(2) 64 61
F d. Rohanova 61 16 75

Tessenderlo, BEL - $25k

1r d. Delefortrie 75 64
2r d. Zahlavova 64 57 75
QF vs. Zanevska
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #60
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Alison

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote