Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #241
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
After Fed Cup Alison will have a week of training / rest then play $25k Moscow.
And the week after Moscow she's playing a $10k again in Bron (France). So it seems she's staying in Europe and not travelling to one of the weaker International tournaments in America or Asia.
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #242
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Alison is on the entry list for the $25k in Innisbrook, Florida, in the week of 18th of March. So it seems she'll finally start playing outside of Europe too!
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #243
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That would be great.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #244
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alison won't play in America.

Had she been able to make the cut in $50k Osprey (25th March) she probably would have but that field is red hot.

So instead Alison will play $15k Sunderland (week of Innisbrook - 18th March) followed by $50k in France week of 25th march.

Not much point to go to America for one week for 1 week then back to France immediately.

In April there are $25k events in Edgbaston, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and $50k in Turkey. So I'd imagine Alison would make her schedule around those events.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:23 PM   #245
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Alison won't play in America.

Had she been able to make the cut in $50k Osprey (25th March) she probably would have but that field is red hot.

So instead Alison will play $15k Sunderland (week of Innisbrook - 18th March) followed by $50k in France week of 25th march.

Not much point to go to America for one week for 1 week then back to France immediately.

In April there are $25k events in Edgbaston, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and $50k in Turkey. So I'd imagine Alison would make her schedule around those events.
Good. Those combined with the 50k in France next week should give Alison plenty of opportunities to pick up more ranking points over the next few weeks. It's about time!!!

The last three months must have been very frustrating for Alison. She's been in good form but there have been virtually no ITFs above 10k in Europe these last three months. Really has been a disgrace there have been so few events to play. I hope this is something the ITF look at for next year. That there can't even be a few 25ks scattered about Europe the 1st few months of the year is just ridiculous.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #246
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I guess as long as the economic will stay like this, it will be only worse next year. Even in Belgium they cancelled already 2 25k tournaments.

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #247
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Alison should play the qualies of the WTA tournament in Poland the 8 april, she's now out of all the ITFs tournaments from the same week
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:00 AM   #248
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Yes Alison is in the Katowice qualifying entry list.

Good to see, hopefully she is able to sneak in to some more WTA qualifying draws.

Brussels soon

Lucie
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:32 PM   #249
country flag Tully

Alison will play $15k Sunderland final tomorrow, good luck!

Lucie
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:10 PM   #250
country flag Tully

From the look of this article (although I cannot read it!) Alison will also play qualifying in Estoril

http://bolamarela.com/pt/noticias.php?ref=8565

Lucie
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #251
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
I guess as long as the economic will stay like this, it will be only worse next year. Even in Belgium they cancelled already 2 25k tournaments.
Depressing thought. But you're probably right.

Still, on a positive note, with any luck by next year Alison will have made some money and she will be traveling the world as a top 100 player and so won't need to worry about this.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #252
Everybody's a star!!!

Great she is playing Katowice too. Long shot, but I am going to see if it is possible to get to that event. I have a friend I can visit there and I do enjoy being in Katowice.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #253
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

I hope you can go. Let us know about your trip

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:17 AM   #254
country flag Tully

Alison won her first $50k title and first ITF doubles title.

Doubles with Anna-Lena Friedsam at Croissy Beauborg.

They beat the top seeds 6-3 6-4 in the final.

Hopefully they play together again. They are both ranked similarly, same age and play similar schedules. Would be great for Alison to work on her game and pick up some extra prize money.

Lucie
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #255
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well done