Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #211
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

I think it's her back She should play Engis (10k in Belgium), Alphen a/d Rijn (25k) or Mestre (50k) the first week of september ^^
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #212
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she plays 10k Engis as I'll be there . Pretty close to where I live.
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #213
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know what's going on with Alison?

I know she had the back injury but it just seems every year she plays so well in Brussels but can't replicate that form in ITF events. Her ranking hasn't really improved this year (it hasn't gone backwards though).

This week she is in $25k Saint-Malo in France

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #214
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alison is seeded 6th in France. Won 1st round 36 62 61 against Chakhnashvilli.

Also won round doubles with Zanevska.

Next in singles is a qualifer Alyona Sotnikova of Ukraine. All I know is her career high is 385 and currently 462. Come on Alison don't lose this one.

Lucie
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:39 AM   #215
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

R2 (6)Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) beat (Q)Alyona Sotnikova (UKR) 6-3 6-2

QF (6)Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) vs Arantxa Parra-Santonja (ESP)
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 09:03 PM   #216
country flag Tully

Lost QF 5-7 in 3rd set. Had MPs at 5-4

Lucie
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:27 PM   #217
country flag Tully

Next scheduled event is $50k Joue Les Tours in France starting 8th October. Currently 9th alternate to enter qualifying draw, hopefully she scrapes in.

Lucie
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #218
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she can enter!

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:07 AM   #219
country flag Tully

Alison is seeded 3rd at Jois Les Tours qualifying.

Hopefully she can make main draw.

Alison is at a career high rank of 250, slightly higher in race points. Hopefully Alison can play well here and at Limoges $50k (entered) next week and get her highest season end ranking. If she can get to low 200s she should be able to start playing GS qualifying in Paris.

Lucie
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #220
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

She won 6-4 6-3 in QR1 against Kherkove
She'll play Glasgow (25k) instead of Limoges next week

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #221
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Alison
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #222
country flag Sam.

Alison vs. Scheepers
R2 in Brussels 2012 from 4-6 0-1

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #223
country flag Tully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
She won 6-4 6-3 in QR1 against Kherkove
She'll play Glasgow (25k) instead of Limoges next week
I do not understand why she would do that. Glasgow was 2nd priority. She would have made Limoges quallies.
So France then Glasgow then back to France for Poiters? Seems unnecessary travel.
Why choose $25k over $50k?

Lucie
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #224
country flag Sam.

I don't know but she's out of Limoges this is sure I think it's normal that she don't wanna play the Q in all her events.. She can lose in Limoges Q and win between 0 and 4 poins or she can win the 3 rounds and take only 7 points but if she plays in Glasgow and win only 1 round she already grab 8 points and would be probably less tired. I think she did a good choice and i would do the same She'll probably skip Poitiers and i'm not sure that she was able to make the Q-draw there. You forgot that she's still on the list for Ismaning in Germany too

Last edited by Sam. : Oct 7th, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #225
country flag Tully

I didn't forget Isnaning I just thought it was her 2nd priority. But with Alisin it appears best to ignore what she puts as priority on her entrance! I'd like her to play Ismaning cause then she could play doubles with Flipper - that's just a dream

Makes mor sense when you look at points.

But to me Alison is one that has always tried to minimise travel costs which makes complete sense as playing on tour is very expensive. So I was surprised from that perspective.

Lucie