Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #181
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

I believe a couple of years back it took 2 weeks for points to be added from 10K tourneys, maybe that's changed then? So, you're all watching on livescore? How is the second set going?
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #182
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

You can watch the score here : http://www.bet365.com/home/FlashGen4/WebConsoleApp.asp?
or here : http://www.atp-kaarst.de/index.php?o...pper&Itemid=97

This match is tight, in the second set it's already deuce on Alison's serve
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #183
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future

thank you, Sam! Was hoping you would keep track on posts inhere, .
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #184
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Break Pfizenmaier 1-0..

What a choke

No problem Even if she lose i still write the score like that people can know how the match was
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #185
country flag Sam.

Pfizenmaier keeps her break, *2-1..
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #186
country flag Sam.

Another break for Pfizenmaier, it's 4-1*
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #187
country flag Tennis Ball

oei-oei-oei, het gaat niet goed, terug breekpunt Dinah.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #188
country flag Sam.

Break Alison, *2-4..
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #189
country flag Sam.

Break back, Pfizenmaier serving for the set it's 5-2 for her..
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #190
country flag Sam.

And another break, *3-5..
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #191
country flag Sam.

Alison hold, 4-5*. Pfizenmaier serving for the match again..
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #192
country flag Sam.

Game, set and match Pfizenmaier 6-4 6-4 Alison wasted 1 BP in the last game..
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #193
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alisin played the deciding doubles with Yanina. Unfortunatelybthey lost in 3 sets.

It was great Devries showed confidence to play Alison in the deciding match. But I can't help & think Alison was played in the wrong match.

Alisin has hardly played doubles and Kirsten was never going to beat Jivanovski. I'd have played Alison in singles & go for the surprise factor. Then play the two experienced players who have played together before in doubles.

Anyone know what is next for Alison?

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #194
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

She's on the entry list of Macon ($10,000) in the week of 20 Feb. She's currently listed as 2nd in MD.
I wish she would start playing bigger tournaments, though. When you're ranked inside the top 300, you shouldn't just play $10k's all the time.
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #195
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

It is a shame she could not play n the Sunderland $25k due to Fed Cup.

I've checked the ITF schedule and unfortunately there is not a lot of $25k events in Europe at the moment. There is a $25k in Bath next month which hopefully she will play. Alison has traditionally only played in Europe or close to home (to reduce costs Id expect). Hopefully once the clay season begins there will be bigger events for Alison to enter in Europe and not that far from Belgium

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote