Alison Van Uytvanck - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #166
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Excellent

How long does it take for $10k points to be added to a ranking?

Does anyone know what Alisons goals are for 2012? I think top 200 is realistic, achievable but also challenging.

It seems she has given up juniors? I think that is good. But hope she plays both RG & Wimbledon juniors for the experience.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 08:37 AM   #167
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
I remember 25ks in South America were added 7-8 days after the tournament finished...so I guess it'll be the same with 10ks.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 09:27 AM   #168
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, 10Ks and 25Ks are always added one week later...
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 09:32 AM   #169
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
Indeed, 10Ks and 25Ks are always added one week later...
Except these ones. There won't be a new ranking list on Monday.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 12:40 PM   #170
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Excellent

Does anyone know what Alisons goals are for 2012? I think top 200 is realistic, achievable but also challenging.

It seems she has given up juniors? I think that is good. But hope she plays both RG & Wimbledon juniors for the experience.
She can gain more experience by playing $25k's and higher. Playing juniors would be a step backwards imo.
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #171
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Not playing Sunderland apparently Anyone know why?
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #172
country flag stefke88

stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice

she plays fed cup then
stefke88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #173
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

I hope Ann Devries will let Alison play instead of Kirsten...
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #174
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

I don't think she will, in an interview she says that it's too soon for let Alison to play a single in Fed Cup.
She says that Kirsten and Yanina will be the 2 for singles and she don't know yet who for the double..

She find that Kirsten comes from 3 good matches in the Q of AO.

Last edited by Sam. : Jan 29th, 2012 at 02:24 AM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #175
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Alison is going to play a $25k in Morroco in a couple of weeks.

About to play the final in $10k Kaarst, Germany. Good Luck for final.

About Fed Cup, Kirsten is in horrible form, just lost rd 1 in $25k. Not at her best. They may as well give Alison the experience of a Fed Cup singles in my opinion.

Jovanovski has a terrible serve and just lost to Dellacqua in Melbourne. I'd throw Alison in there on day 2. Probably wouldn't play her on day 1 against JJ. Let her absorb the atmosphere and prepare mentally on day 1.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #176
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

The final has started, Alison leads *2-0
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #177
country flag Sam.

Alison was up 3-0 and 3-1 with a GP but it's 3-3 now
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #178
country flag Sam.

She wasted 1 BP, it's *4-4..

Go Alison !!
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #179
country flag Sam.

And break for Pfizenmaier, 4-5*
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #180
country flag Sam.

Game and first set Pfizenmaier, 6-4.

I saw on facebook that Pfizenmaier is a bit injured.. Apparently it's her back.