Interview with Alexandra Dulgheru - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2010, 08:11 AM   #1
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold
Interview with Alexandra Dulgheru

Reporter : How do you feel at 21 years old ?
Alex : "I feel like at 16 years, so good. Every year everything changed, as a player I gained more experience and confidence, and personal level. I saw many people, many cultures have gathered memories."

Reporter : A special gift ?
Alex : "When you go in America, is a shop called 21.I`ll buy some clothes there, it isn`t necessary to take something special to make you feel good about yourself."

Reporter : What things don`t miss from your bag ?
Alex : "Wipes, wallet, perfume and mobile phone. Maybe is a bracelet, which related to gambling, not a port, just keep going in that bag. "

Reporter : What parfume do you prefer ?
Alex : "Nights Delicious by Donna Karan"

Reporter : What contains your bag contest ?
Alex : "It contains 7-8 kg and rocket exchanges, towels, all kinds of flexible heating, energy, sneakers, hooks. There's the iPod for listening to music that evening or wait to start the match as."

Reporter : What actor do you prefer ?
Alex : "Johnny Deep.Is an actor that can play different roles, roles played just weird, I am curious if it can play a normal man."

Reporter : What`s your nick ?
Alex : "I like just the family to call me "Piti", for others I want to be Alex or Alexandra.'s A little strange when people you do not know come and tell me cringe."

Reporter : What kind of music do you listen ?
Alex : "I listen to all genres pop, RnB, classical, but not one I like is hip hop too. I like Beyonce and Celine Dion and Michael Jackson fan (No - photo, right). I always music in my" King of Pop ."

Reporter : What friends do you have on tour ?
Alex : "I understand well the Radwanska sisters, with Svetlana Kuznetsova, Flavia Pennetta, Vania King. I once danced in the locker room to the music of Michael on 'Moonwalk' and then Radwanska sisters used to call me at all parties."

Reporter :Your favourite tournament ?
Alex : "I love Wimbledon. It's a great atmosphere, makes you feel under the spotlight. In addition, I love London, a diverse city, where you can not ever get bored."

Reporter : Tough opponents ?
Alex : "Those who scream bothers me the worst."

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2010, 08:13 AM   #2
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interview with Alexandra Dulgheru

Last 2,5 answers *SHOCKED*

Piti
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 09:03 AM   #3
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Johnny Deep.Is an actor that can play different roles, roles played just weird, I am curious if it can play a normal man."
Didn't know Johnny is a non-human.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 09:26 AM   #4
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reporter : Tough opponents ?
Alex : "Those who scream bothers me the worst."
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 09:35 AM   #5
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

So she does the moonwalk, talented girl
poulao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 11:06 AM   #6
country flag teo_honey

teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Didn't know Johnny is a non-human.
Probably translated with Google translate... you know how that is.

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
teo_honey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #7
country flag john2112

john2112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Coached by Gabriel Urpi ... Father, Dumitru, is a pilot; mother, Doina, is an airline coordinator; sister, Bianca, is an assistant hotel manager; has a German Shepard named Ciavi ...Started playing tennis at age 4 when introduced to the sport by parents ... Baseliner who prefers clay; favorite shot is high backhand (Rios style) ... Speaks Romanian, English, Spanish ... Studying economics at ASE University ... Enjoys reading, movies, music, dancing, painting, drawing (would like to be a designer or achitect after tennis) ... Favorite actor is Johnny Depp; favorite movie is Meet Joe Black ... Favorite type of music is pop; favorite artists are Céline Dion, Backstreet Boys ... Favorite book is Harry Potter ... Favorite foods are Chinese, Romanian; favorite drinks are lemonade, hot chocolate ... Admires Justine Henin, Roger Federer.
=================jacksonville hair salon
cheap cat condo
john2112 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote