Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #1
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold
Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule!

Althought there is still no official word on when Vera will hit the courts again and the 2012 season is almost over, I want to start on a positive here, Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule!. Long way to go still, but it gives us something to look forward to hopefully. The 2013 season starts in the first week with the Brisbane, Auckland and new Shengzhen tournament. If Vera decides to make her comeback there, I kinda hope she will do in Auckland. Field should not be as strong as in Brisbane and for Vera to get some rythm, it would be good to get some matches under the belt first. Also Auckland is more like the Australian conditions. We'll see. Any info you find on where Vera will be playing in 2013 is welcome here.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #2
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule!

Good idea

As she will be out of Top 100, this gives the opportunity to mount her calendar more freely, without the limitations of being a YE Top 10..

Auckland is a good idea for a start

The 2013 WTA calendar: http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...endar_2013.pdf

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
"They are Russians and They can't Keep Calm!!"

Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:45 AM   #3
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Good idea

As she will be out of Top 100, this gives the opportunity to mount her calendar more freely, without the limitations of being a YE Top 10..

Auckland is a good idea for a start

The 2013 WTA calendar: http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...endar_2013.pdf
The only annoying thing for her ranking will be, she will have 4 or 5 zero pointers in her top 16 results and will only be scatched when these tournaments have past. So Vera needs a really good start of the season to climb considerably on the rankings again. But she will be able to pick more tourneys again indeed

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #4
country flag Phenomareva

OK, guys, here we go . Vera will open her season in Auckland, as I previously hoped, still a strong field there, you can see the parcipants here:

http://www.asbclassic.co.nz/news/two...-classic-field

Still think it is a wise choice and hope she gets a kind draw. We'll see, at least she is back on EL's

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:53 AM   #5

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

^ That's really a good field..

Also hoping for a generous draw, but just see her name in the EL again, renewed my hopes..

She's one of the WC of the tournament..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:07 AM   #6
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

I was lying there buggered,watching the sports news and got a shock to see the Bepa
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:39 AM   #7
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav View Post
I was lying there buggered,watching the sports news and got a shock to see the Bepa
Consider it the best thing that could happen to you at that time

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:58 AM   #8
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Bepa back on tennis courts, Rafa back on tennis courts omg this is awesome... GO BEPA
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:55 PM   #9
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It sure woke me up a bit
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #10

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Well it seems like Vera will be in Pattaya for the 5th time in a row according to the tournaments's page on facebook
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:33 PM   #11
country flag Phenomareva

Pattaya, nice . She loves it there. As Vera is no top 10 player anymore, she can play multiple MM tourneys before and after Wimbledon. And she needs to play more tourney's to boost her ranking, so she can have a more representative ranking than she has now. Off course only when she can do this injuryfree. I expect her schedule to be like this:

Auckland
Sydney
Melbourne
Pattaya
Middle East (Dubai and/or Doha)
Indian Wells
Miami

After that, we'll have to see.

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #12
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

She playing Moorilla Hobart International
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #13

Quote:
Russia’s Vera Zvonareva will be the one to watch in the qualifying draw, where she’ll no doubt be hoping to find the form that took her to world No.2 in 2010.
http://www.hobartinternational.com.a...ding-to-hobart

Playing qualies?? WTF??

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #14
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
She can't play qualies there. She has to play her semifinal and final in Auckland during qualies in Hobart .

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #15

Quote:

She can't play qualies there. She has to play her semifinal and final in Auckland during qualies in Hobart .
I hope she will go deep in Auckland so she can't go to Hobart on the other hand , i'm wondering about her seeding on AO......