Destiny's Delicious Daffodil of Depraved Dreadful Dumb Discourse! - Page 369 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:35 AM   #5521
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of
Re: Destiny's Delicious Daffodil of Depraved Dreadful Dumb Discourse!

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:36 AM   #5522
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

may take some rest soon. i went to bed around 5 a.m this morning.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:39 AM   #5523

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

then you cant fall asleep at night

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:40 AM   #5524
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun::: View Post
then you cant fall asleep at night
it doesnt matter. i'll just close my eyes and lay down on the bed like a dead person.

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:43 AM   #5525

I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:44 AM   #5526

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOWER-GOAT View Post
it doesnt matter. i'll just close my eyes and lay down on the bed like a dead person.
like a dead fish

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:44 AM   #5527
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
like a dead fish
u changed ur avy.

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:48 AM   #5528

yea.....becoz the green apple avatar makes me feel sad

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM   #5529
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
yea.....becoz the green apple avatar makes me feel sad
but ur new avys going to turn mattgonggong on

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:54 AM   #5530

JuanJuan dun have new photo
so.....

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 08:22 AM   #5531
country flag Frode
HEADBANGER

Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute

New Thread