Lindsay/Lisa vs Juju/Momo - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:10 PM   #1
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Lindsay/Lisa vs Juju/Momo

Any scores?
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:30 PM   #2
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
okay answered my own question to the previous thread... according to wtafans.com it's 3-0 to Davenport/Raymond.
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:37 PM   #3
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
ALLEZ JUJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:42 PM   #4
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
okay first set to Davenport/Raymond 6/1
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:46 PM   #5
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

they are good
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:47 PM   #6
country flag cynicole

cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future cynicole has a brilliant future
That and Momo had that SF earlier.
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:50 PM   #7
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
Allez L'Equipe Mumbo Jumbo!!

Thanks for the scores gossipcom!
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:52 PM   #8
mariolo

mariolo is an unknown quantity at this point
allez Jumbo Mumbo (a little tired I think )
mariolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 03:55 PM   #9
gossipcom

no prob and Lindsay's playing with her dodgy hip/thigh injury from yesterday (I'm surprised she's playing actually) so I think both pairings are pretty much even at the moment in terms of injuries/exhaustion, etc

Henin/Mauresmo are 3/2 up in the second set - sorry I don't know who's serving.

Last edited by gossipcom : Oct 12th, 2002 at 04:00 PM.
gossipcom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 04:05 PM   #10
mariolo

mariolo is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks Gossipcom do your best
allez allez Mumbo Jumbo
Lindsay should not play, if injured
mariolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 04:09 PM   #11
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by mariolo
thanks Gossipcom do your best
allez allez Mumbo Jumbo
Lindsay should not play if injured.
She is not injured.

From SanexWTA.com:

'It didn't bother me at all,' said Davenport, the defending champion. 'Since my return, it's always the same thing. I lose after I build a lead.'
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 04:13 PM   #12
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
5-3 Lindsay/Lisa in the second I think somebody's tired

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 04:13 PM   #13
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
6-1 5-3

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 04:13 PM   #14
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
LOL @ Lindsay
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2002, 04:14 PM   #15
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
6-1 5-3 dav ray

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote